List of Art of War Statues

Mike_Mike

gotta love the post apocalypse parties
i have been attempting to collect the art of war statues for the last 2 years as they have been coming out but have been slacking as ofthe last 6 months or so. does anyone have a list of all the statues that have become available. i recently checked for statues and noticed that a judeau toy and a schierke toy have come out and that worries me as the toys usually come out after the statues do. can anyone give me a complete list or give me a heads up in the more recent statues? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Edit: never mind im retarded. i didnt notice the post three up. lol. sorry

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Hey Mike Mike

Thanks for trying to keep things updated here since I've obviously been slacking as moderator LOL. Well, AOW has totally been giving the runaround for its long-awaited releases on the list I have posted here.

Many items have been delayed, backordered, or have simply sold out due to overwhelming demand there in Japan. As soon as I get more news about them I'll post it here.

Mike_Mike

gotta love the post apocalypse parties
i hear that, usually my best bet on finding newer stuff is hobby link japan. but ive been scouring the net for stuff that came out earlier in the year and it seems everything has been gobbled up as of yet. classic case of i snooze i lose i suppose. im just bummed i missed farneze and serpico which are characters im kinda fond of.

Top Bottom