Episode 241

04v11.jpg

Title: Sea Monster (Makara)

http://war3.dnsalias.com/berserk241raw.zip.torrent

Direct link.

The best part was, this time it was not Guts that is fighting alone

Hmm... Looking at the chapter somehow i was under the impression that Muira love to introduce all type of monster

nir085

Horse and Armor
Sparnage said:
...I was under the impression that was the sea apostle.
Looks powerful enough to be an Apostle in Apostle form, but Ganishka doesn't have Apostles under his command...as far as we know up until this point. I'm guessing it's just a little bit more powerful than the Daka, though, hehe. Hopefully much tougher than the Kelpie as well.

Sparnage said:
I like the old battles where Guts would fight alone.
Technically, he still does. Serpico and Isidro have mostly just tackled the "foot soldiers" of the Astral world so far. He still engages in one-on-one/hundred-on-one battles.

I wonder if the Ganishka-like apparition will evaporate out of this monster's decapitated head as well, when it gets decapitated. Didn't happen to the Daka or the crocs (obviously) but this monster is much bigger (obviously). I feel awful making the following reference/comparison, but Ganishka's fog leaving the dead priests remind me of MK: Annihilation when Shao Kahn's family symbol left the [dead] bodies of his monsters. So that mist/fog may have just been used to show that they were connected with Ganishka and later on it may reveal that someone of importance is connected to Ganishka.

This time i hope the boy from the moon shows some new powers to us.
The "usual guy" wont really never come back !?? :'( :'( :'( :'(

nir085 said:
Looks powerful enough to be an Apostle in Apostle form, but Ganishka doesn't have Apostles under his command...as far as we know up until this point. I'm guessing it's just a little bit more powerful than the Daka, though, hehe. Hopefully much tougher than the Kelpie as well.

If he isn't the apostle then It really will be interesting to see how freaky he will be when he does finally make a entrance. Yeah Ganishka doesn't have any apostles that we know of, and those Crocs were obviously his doing so there is a good chance the elephant thing is from him as well but who knows, maybe its not with either Griffith or Ganishka....well it probably will be from one of them.

Technically, he still does. Serpico and Isidro have mostly just tackled the "foot soldiers" of the Astral world so far. He still engages in one-on-one/hundred-on-one battles.

Yeah, but back in the day against the Snake baron, Roshinu, the Count and such when his only companion was Puck the fights were alot less interupted by other people. Occasionally Puck would go every now and then "wow" or something, but thats just in my opinion.
Not that it changes the quality of the fight or anything, I mean when he fights Grunbeld there were plenty of jumps to what heaps of other characters opinions were and it was still great.

nir085 said:
Looks powerful enough to be an Apostle in Apostle form, but Ganishka doesn't have Apostles under his command...as far as we know up until this point.

Sparnage said:
Yeah Ganishka doesn't have any apostles that we know of,

He has. The ones that generated the daka. Maybe this sea monster is something similarly generated???

Sparnage said:
those Crocs were obviously his doing so there is a good chance the elephant thing is from him as well but who knows, maybe its not with either Griffith or Ganishka....well it probably will be from one of them.

Why question the obvious? It's Ganishka's thing.

Might the most powerful creature among Ganishka's spawn, something up his sleeves to deal with Griffith but accidentally let the cat out of the bag by attack Guts?

xechnao said:
He has. The ones that generated the daka. Maybe this sea monster is something similarly generated???
I don't think they count as apostles.

Why question the obvious? It's Ganishka's thing.

But if it is a apostle it would be the first under Ganishka's control, if its a normal monster then it certainly is more likely to be from him.

Smith said:
Might the most powerful creature among Ganishka's spawn, something up his sleeves to deal with Griffith but accidentally let the cat out of the bag by attack Guts?

Prehaps, it could be made to counter Griffith's apostles.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
asmer said:
04v11.jpg

Title (maybe!!!): Sea Monster (Makara)
Nawww. You are all wrong.He is not an apostle. He came out of the sea in the Moonlight and I am sure that if he looks at the crocs they turn away and fast.

HE IS REALLY THE SON OF GUTS AND CASKA.

:p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D

I really liked seeing guts fight along side serpico and isidoro. It brings back the memories of where guts fought alongside the band of the hawk. Plus Serpico seems so precise, calculated, swift and refined with his feather sword and cape, which really helps contrast Guts brutal, hazardous, berserk swordplay..

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
Well this chapter will surely be a Fight-Chapter...but I still dont think that the Monster is an Apostel. 8)

Maybe just another huge Monster.... ;D

lordofmasks

Top Bottom