Anyone seen a 12" Guts Doll in USA yet?!?

conan

Until next time...
They were supposed to be $120.oo US, but from what I have heard, they are NOT being imported and that makes the two I imported (and one I still own) RARE AS HECK in the USA. Not to mention they are the "bloody" versions.

Congrats Sam! You and me got a RARE figure.

Now if I could only find the 8" Femto figure...
Anyone help me with that one?!?
$30.oo for it!

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Somewhat in relation to this, does anyone have some links they can post of sites that sell the painted AoW resin kits. I'm having trouble finding a site that sells them. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I was too lazy to sort through all the forums so induldge me!! *grovel* ;D

nir085

Horse and Armor
I haven't seen the Guts 12" doll in the states and I doubt it is in any online or non-online store in the U.S.A. But the Femto action figure is being sold on e-bay right now for the price you are willing to pay. Though with shipping it will be higher, of course. All online stores have discontinued their shipping of the Femto action figure.

As for the resin kits, I guess you'll just have to keep an eye on e-bay because most sites that carried non-OST/DVD Berserk products have stopped selling them a while back. animecastle.com may get them at some point, but that is probably going to be the only place. Unless you are talking about the prepainted statues? Those are available in sites you've probably heard of already.

Top Bottom