Walter, you're so funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drachenfels

You changed my profile!

hahahahahahahahahah!

You deserve your own sitcom for that masterpiece!

Har!

EDIT:

Oh, and Griffith, it was pretty lame of you to close the topic so I couldn't reply. But agruing is obviously not your strong side.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
No, I didnt.

Like we said, you can stay and talk about Berserk and try to fit in here. But honestly, this isn't the best way to be going about it. The more you act like a jackass, the more fun the admins are going to have with you. That goes for everyone, as I'm sure all the jackasses this board has seen surely remember.

Just laugh it off and start acting proper, as I recall you haven't tried that for a long time now.

PS: Arguing isn't Griffiths strong side? Now THAT deserves a sitcom! Thats the most absurd thing I've heard in months.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
You changed my profile!

hahahahahahahahahah!

You deserve your own sitcom for that masterpiece!

Har!
Actually, I’m the one that deserves the sitcom. ;)

Oh, and Griffith, it was pretty lame of you to close the topic so I couldn't reply. But agruing is obviously not your strong side.
Hahahaha! Well, we can’t all respond with silly images and links, now can we? Drach, I locked it because I knew you weren’t capable of dealing with it and that you’d simply respond with…well, something sad like this (the same trite you always respond with, thank you very much for actually corroborating my argument in your attack of it). I won’t unlock that thread, but since you asked for it:

No Drach, you can’t. I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but you aren’t funny, not at all. This isn’t any kind joke either, I’m not just trying to insult and humiliate you, because I don’t have to try, everything thing I’m going to say is cold, factual, truth. You aren’t funny, nor very creative. And this lack of creativity is at the core of your problem. As a matter of fact, I don’t think one can even classify what you do as humorous, or even bad humor, for the very fact that you’re lacking any kind of wit whatsoever. You’ve basically shown the sense of humor of an A.I.; all you have are preset responses made by others, totally universal and impersonal, are you incapable of creating anything yourself? Honesty, think about it, your reply above could have easily been any of your other replies on this board, in fact, for all intents and purposes, it is the same reply. The extent of your sense of humor is limited to what the Internet provides, and it hasn’t served you well. You post stupid images with tired catchphrases and insults on them. In most cases, the insult or phrase is either so stupid or outdated that using it alone would get one labeled mentally deficient (no offense to the legitimately handicapped). The above for instance, calling someone an idiot isn’t funny, it’s not clever, it’s not witty, it’s just something people resort to when they can’t think of anything better or they aren’t trying to. Adding a happy face and music to this equation (which you didn’t even do yourself) doesn’t change the fact that there’s no substance to it. And using it so consciously is a testament to your own idiotic nature. From what intelligence you’ve shown, you could easily just be some kind of computer virus or bot (now that would be creative, albeit annoying). Of course, you could argue (theoretically of course, I don’t see any evidence or “quotes” that prove you can with any proficiency of logic, that’s why I’m doing it for you) that my preceding post wasn’t very creative either; it was just a picture of me making a face linked to a clip of Arnold saying, “Stop whining!”. Well, here’s the difference; it was timely. It was a direct response to your whining about the secret truth that exonerates your behavior that only you know or whatever nonsensical drivel you were rambling about (now that I think about it, you really are doing yourself a favor by abandoning creativity, because I think the above whining may
be a poignant example of your results with it; total nonsense.) That’s all I have to say, and all there is to say here. I’m locking this mess now, because no good will come of it continuing. If you want to keep sending me silly pictures and links, do it in PMs. Maybe we can have more enlightened conversations that way, if you can keep from calling me an “idiot” or “butthead”. Remember Drach, I’m not actually trying to insult or flame you here, I'm just describing what I see.
Respond; take this golden opportunity for revenge I denied you and blow me away with your awesome rebuke. After that though, playtime is over, and any whining, flaming, or trolling you do outside of a PM will only be met with deletion. Good luck to you, sir.

-Griffith

P.S. Honestly, all you have to do is chill out and talk Berserk with us.

puella

Berserk forever
hey! hey! Are you gonna start IT again now?
I'm very happy to see newbies getting more these days and think the enthusiastic old times may get back to us.
But should the old times come back with IT? huh?

and personally, I thought Drachenfels at least tried not to be rude as before though he couldn't succeed in it UNTIL that cool link he posted.

Anyway, it's the most useless thing to make each other annoyed and call "idiot" or something. I don't think Drachenfels and board members deserve to be treated like that.
Don't start such a thing again here, please.

** Above was made before the post by Griffith. we posted almost at the same time :eek:
So I amend it now.
As Griff said, all of enmity should be dealt with on PM. That's it.
you can fight on PM to the death as much as you want.

D

Drachenfels

Griffith:

So you say(in a over-lenghty way with many complicated words that are supposed to make you look clever) everything you think about me is fact cause you say so, that i can't do anything myself, and that I am a retard?

Well, a very witty flame, I must say. ;)

Anyway, I won't waste anymore time with you two. I honestly tried to play nice. You didn't let me. Did I tipped on your ego, and you can't stand it if anyone talks against you?
Call me a troll, flamer or whatever. But please, don't be so hypocratic to pretend as if you were innocent.
I'll see this case as closed now. If you want to go on with your behaviour, like changing my profile to something "funny", fine. But I'm not the one who started it then.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Then that’s the final word on the matter, thank you Drachenfels, now it’s settled. Now, back to Berserk...

lock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom