Lith's colors & tutorials

I am quite frankly upset you and your blantant disregard for the feelings of all of us here at SkullKnight. We've been on an emotional rollcoaster during the abscence of your work. Make it end Lith, make it end.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
One Million Years Later...

boatcascasml.jpg

biggerer version here:
http://www.lithrael.com/berserk/boatcasca.jpg

Also, yeah, my Coppermine gallery died. I've been trying to get a reinstall working without breaking all the old image links. The direct links are all still valid, just the actual database for browsing is gone.

Anyway I promise not to be gone for SO LONG next time!! :guts: I love Captain 'Arrgh, Shit, Shit' the Pirate so if he makes as far as combat with any of our regulars I'll see if I can't get somethng going on with him.

Lithrael

Holy crap, I'm actually back with another one, though it's still in progress. As suggested and promised, the Bound Beast from 289.

289_16_color.jpg

yey grody teeth! :ganishka:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
You win Lith. You win. Thanks so much for working on this one. I think the scan quality actually works in the image's favor, given the gritty/abstract nature of the subject matter.

Lithrael

[quote author=Walter]
You win Lith. You win. Thanks so much for working on this one.
[/quote]

hahaaa, thank you Walter, and you are most welcome. Once it's done and has a little concrit from young master CnC applied it should kick some ass. :guts:

I think the scan quality actually works in the image's favor, given the gritty/abstract nature of the subject matter.

Agreed, plus maybe it'll help me break my 'overly clean lines' habit... though it is making it a little hard to interpret the image, I'm sure others here can help me with that once I get that far.

Top Bottom