Lith's colors & tutorials

Well guys, it's still a WIP. The dimensional tear is casting a yellow tint on things, that might explain the color choice. So far it's looking great Lith, can't wait to see the finished product.

Kudos for being able to handle Skully's armor in this picture. :badbone: Divulge your secrets!!!

Edit: The Beherit Sword looks fantastic btw.

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Aazealh said:
Noooo! Why's my Skull Knight all green? :judo:

He must have ran into slimer (ghostbusters) in that dimension he cut. Just kidding Aaz.

Anyways, good job Lith! As the others said, waiting for the final result. :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm not saying it looks bad, just that I don't like the green color for SK's armor too much. The point of showing a WIP is to get feedback, right?

Th3Branded0ne said:
He must have ran into slimer (ghostbusters) in that dimension he cut. Just kidding Aaz.

Good thing you told me, I thought you were serious. Just kidding.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Well I'm not saying it looks bad, just that I don't like the green color for SK's armor too much. The point of showing a WIP is to get feedback, right?

No worries, I knew you weren't saying it looked bad or anything. Sorry if my comment seemed to imply differently.

Th3Branded0ne said:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
No worries, I knew you weren't saying it looked bad or anything. Sorry if my comment seemed to imply differently.

Well I was more talking to Proj actually. :ganishka:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hehehe, don't worry Aaz, I'm trying out new photoshop layouts that let me change the color schemes much more easily without losing quality. This way I can start out with high contrast overdone colors (so I can really see what I'm doing) and then ramp them back once the first draft is done.

But yeah, this draft is the glow in the dark skull knight action figure. :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lithrael said:
Hehehe, don't worry Aaz, I'm trying out new photoshop layouts that let me change the color schemes much more easily without losing quality. This way I can start out with high contrast overdone colors (so I can really see what I'm doing) and then ramp them back once the first draft is done.

I knew I could count on you! :casca:

Lithrael

Well, my site has crapped itself again. I'm sick of those jokers. Anyone rec a good basic webhost? In the meantime, one more page/color revision for Ep 302.

clickable link thumbs.. I think I'm doing this right...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good so far, I think it'd be great if there was some sheen on Ganishka from the light Griffith seems to be emanating in these shots though. Something similar to how Ganishka's eyes have a sheen around them.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lithrael said:
Well, my site has crapped itself again. I'm sick of those jokers. Anyone rec a good basic webhost?

Just PMed you a list.

Lithrael said:
In the meantime, one more page/color revision for Ep 302.

Neato. How about some SK action now? :SK:

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
I like the one with Griff. His armor looks pretty the way you did it. I didn't even notice Rakshas on Zodd's wing when I read the last episode. Just caught it on your pic though.

Lithrael

Thanks guys! :serpico:

Serpico said:
I like the one with Griff. His armor looks pretty the way you did it.

Hehe, I was trying to copy Proj!

Walter said:
some sheen on Ganishka from the light Griffith seems to be emanating

Ooh that's a good idea. I'll try it out.

Aazealh said:
How about some SK action now? :SK:

Right on: second draft! clickable thumbnail link.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Holy crap that is badass! SkullKnights sword looks amazing! Nice work, just set this as my new wallpaper!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa, that colorization is so fucking awesome it needs its own theme music! This one is aptly titled. :badbone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeWz30guQC0

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Wow... simply amazing. Thanks for sharing Lith.

Walter said:
Whoa, that colorization is so fucking awesome it needs its own theme music! This one is aptly titled. :badbone:

Ha ha ha! Walter, you crack me up man. I debated in posting something similar. But your choice is better :SK:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
This is almost overwhelming in its badassery. Amazing job Lith, I think I'll have to follow Oburi's lead and make it my new wallpaper. :badbone:

Your work is awesome, but it needs color garmony.
Sky, SK, Femto, Zodd and Ganishka looks like them were taken from different pictures, and stuck together.

Top Bottom