Lith's colors & tutorials

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
Hahah! That's awesome...That panel made me laugh when I first saw it, I'm glad you chose to color it. Great job with the colors on Isma! The dress looks....awesome, yeah..

Could you perhaps just colorize...every page of the Berserk manga for us? ; )

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Thanks guys! :serpico:

OK, today I have a little more progress on ship-o-AAAGH from ep 309:

And a panel of current events up in 314:

Chose that one cause I can't help but crack a smile. Cause Guts is that guy that gets out of a wrecked car and everyone's like HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OK and he's like 'eh, yeah'.

Hmm, imgshack is choking on thumbnails, here's the direct links:
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9803/berserk30916clr.jpg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7234/31411clr.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I love the one from the current episode and I can't wait to see the finished work-in-progress. Great work, as usual.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
May I make a Request Lith? Please!?!
Berserk_v35c313p17.png

I think this is a reaaaally awesome panel. and it would be awesom-er in Lith-color!
(again, just a request :farnese:)

Lithrael

Thanks Slan! :slan:

And for Truder: work in progress...

31317wip.jpg

A lot of stuff about this is just sort of halfway slotted in. Feedback is appreciated but I know about the basic stuff like don't leave Roderick looking like Casca and add like.. shading to stuff, heh

I'm planning on making the firelit side more saturated than the shaded side as well naturally.

Amazing as usual. If this is work in progress I can't imagine how good it will look when finished. :serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
You're doing an amazing job with that panel Lith, I can't wait to see the finished product! The way you've handled the shadow going across Guts' face is especially eyecatching. :carcus:

Lithrael

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! I'm still workin on the last one & various WIPs but I decided to revisit some old ones since I am Better At Shit now. Today I have a Revised Sonia. I tried this panel out a while ago on a bad day and made her look like a glass barbie or something:

295_20wip_tn.jpg

So in despair I put her on the shelf. But now I have taken her down and dusted her off and got this!

:serpico:

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I love me a good de-shelfing! It's a great feeling, isn't it? :badbone: Anyway, even though I do like your previous coloring of Sonia, this new version looks much more natural.

Top Bottom