Interjecting your own personality into the world of Berserk

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
I think I'd be an apostle, who maybe became one because he was betrayed by his friends or something. Not that I have been in real life, I just think that's how I'd like to be.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ganishka.gif

PROBOT (vocals by Jack Black)
- The Warlock -
I'm going to fuck your life up
I'm going to crush your soul
Two demons stand beside me
And now i'm takin' control

I never sleep
I got a sinister plan
Your world is weak
And i'm overtakin' command

Because i am the warlock
I am the warlock

I'm going to fuck your mind up
And you'll be writhing in pain
Stare deep into my scepter
Now you're goin' insane, HAHA

You try to run and hide
You try to gather up your army
Now you're making me laugh, HAHA

I whisper the ancient scriptures
I drink the blood of the lamb
And as i begin to levitate
This is the day of the damned

I am the warlock
I am the warlock

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
KazigluBey said:
Remember, the topic about what kind of character YOU would want to be, not which character that is already in the story that you indentify with.

A character that isn't already in Berserk. ;)

in that case, i dont know. i invent my own characters for my graphic novels. it's all fantasy that deals with gods, demons, ethereal beings, and heros so i can really see any of these characters in something like berserk.

and i still stand by my statement. gatsu was in danger and desperate. before he could rescue his loved one he had to free himself from that danger. i think he would have eventually cut his arm off anyway. why the hell not? i doubt he expected to live through the eclipse. my only point being that it's not such an outrageous notion to compare yourself to someone who cut off his own arm because like i've said, it's been done.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
skeletonmf said:
it was a mixture of both. he was in hell.

you dont have to leave me alone. this is a message board, it's not like youre harrassing me about it on the street.

Not that i disagree with you, but some if not most people think otherwise. Whiny little bitchs...

skeletonmf

if i were a character in berserk, i'd be this guy that always says "weave me awone!" when griffith starts getting all philosophical. his name would be "cwy baby". he doesnt fight. even puck could kick his ass, but he dies before puck ever comes around. he stubbs his toe, falls to the ground and sobbs like a woman until the hawks get annoyed, have their way with him, then beat him to death.

KazigluBey said:
Remember, the topic about what kind of character YOU would want to be, not which character that is already in the story that you indentify with.

A character that isn't already in Berserk. ;)

I want to be someone who is as skilled as Guts or even more powerful than he is ;)

Soul Blader

My blade seeks vengeance!!
::)
Stop lying guys. This thread is about INTERJECTING YOUR OWN PERSONALITY INTO THE WORLD OF BERSERK.

All of us would be running around, constantly bitching, and shitting ourselves out of sheer terror like little pussies if we were thrown in the Berserk world.
You dont have the mentality epecially if you didnt grow up in some ghetto or war-torn third world country.

No electricity, no indoor plumbing,no video games or TV, shitty food, shitty laws, The Black Plague, constant fighting, the inquisitions, demons and bandits roaming everywhere.

Ill take a behelit and become a apostle. FLAME ME!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Soul Blader said:
Ill take a behelit and become a apostle. FLAME ME!

But who would you sacrifice? People at that times, without the luxuries, only have each other to care about and love. And without that, the lonliness is unbearable. You truly have to be a true monster to sacrifice the one you love the most.

Beherit

Ich Lust, Du Lust
I'd be between a minor and major character. A "middle"( ::) ) character, if you will. One who doesn't appear often, but when he does he stays a while. >_>

I could imagine myself being a member of the Vatican's army, or a religious wanderer. The 2nd one more, mainly because I'm not Catholic. I could imagine being branded, too.. hm..

As for personality, I honestly don't know. I guess I'd be most like Mozgus's "bird head" bodyguard. Collected & stuff. Though, when the shit hits the fan, I'd have reactions similar to Guts'. Crazed, bloodthirsty. My weakness? Pain.. and insects.. O.O;;

w00t.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
I think fighting against Guts from time to time would be more entertaining. Hopefully in the future he will bite off more than he can chew and really be put to the test, instead of simply relying on the armor.

skeletonmf

there are plenty of times gatsu bit off more than he can chew. in fact, that's all he ever does. remember a little thing called the eclipse? and he hasnt relied on the armor very much at all. he just put it on. what the hell are you talking about?

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
Berserk has gave me the inspiration needed to get ahead in life. When my arm was severed after I performed a dare that dealt with a paper cutter, I fealt helpless. After reading the first Berserk manga, I was struck by inspiration. I did just as Guts did and surgically attached a metallic prosthetic hand equipped with a rocket launcher and cross-bow. Now I don't have to take shit from anyone! ;D

Top Bottom