Why Griffit could re-born into a human body?

I

Italian_demon

Hey guys, before giving my opinion i`d like to know what you think about it, as i think it`s a main point of all the whole Manga!
Why A GodHand could reborn to the human world?
What let it happen?
And what is inside Griffit body right now? Just his sould of something else?

Let me know ;)

The idea of evil is basically the collective conscious of every human that ever existed, and with that he is so dark and evil and negativity because all or most humans have that kind of darkness inside of them.

Im presuming that seeing Griffith is a Godhand chosen by the Idea himself that alone would make him a being that he has far more influence over the idea for his desire than practically any other being.

The Idea said your desire is my desire to Griffith, and even after becoming a Godhand he never gave up his past dream to become king, and so with that he became the Godhand to come back to the mortal world through the 1000 year eclipse.
Why the Idea made him want to complete his dream when he is already a Godhand, and what purpose having a eclipse every 1000 years to give a Godhand a physical body is beyond me.

Griffith gave up everything to become Femto, he was still Griffith but a much higher, cold and more superior being at the same time. Now Femto is Griffith reborn in a human like body he is still a superior being just like when he was in Femto form. Though all the changes Griffith has gone through he is still fundamentally Griffith though.

Italian_demon said:
And what is inside Griffit body right now? Just his sould of something else?

You shouldask what is his body now, his soul is still Femto aka Griffith, but his body belong to the demon child of Caska and Guts

I

Italian_demon

Well,
yes i agree with you about the meaning of Griffit return.... (anyway i would like to remind that Griffit was also the nice innocent baby having a dream and that his big determination came out mainly from the sufference he felt when he found the baby/assistent dead and he realized how expensive in terms of lives have been his dream and that nothing would have stopped it or it would have been just a waste!)
but my wonders are: which process gave him this possibility to return as a supreme being with human body (at least partially human) in your opinion?
For what i think Griffit could reborn as a human thank to two happening (that i suppose could have been disigned by the Destiny... maybe...):
first that someone sacrified himself to begin the "egg apostole" that would be the creator of a new World.... We don`t know much in details what he meant by it, but maybe the God Hands transforming him to a Egg Apostole gave him the chance to realize his Dream....
By this he began the creator of a new World where someone "Griffit" is the Master (or we could say the King!), the new world that is slowing being created by melting other 2 older once...
Then that he could use the body of real human dying (well demoniac/human) that might in the End have choosen to sacrify his body to began a part of the master of the new world....(to protect his relatives still someway?)
If you remember when the reborn Griffit safe Caska from the Rocks, he seemed himself a little surpriced about it, and also he speaks with the part left of the demon/child inside himself and askhim something (i can`t remember it correctly i need to read it again..) but something like "so is it what you feel?" Or something like that......
So indise that body there isn`t just Griffit`s soul but i suspect that the Demon child will pop up in the future again and might give at least some influences to Griffit acts......
That the Demon child is smarter than we could think??
I suspect that the fact that in Griffit`s body there is still something of the Demon child left, could be a determinating factor for the future confront between Gutts and the Master!

What you guys think?

I

Italian_demon

Sorry for my Grammar mistakes, i didn`t have much time to correct them...
:(

I hope it`s understandable anyway cause i still learning English....

Be patient with me ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Paradise, old friend/enemy, you're thinking too hard. As stated, at a rather great length in your above posts, you clearly understand what's going on in the controversial 1000-year eclipse, but you're searching for scientific proof of events in BERSERK that can only be explained by, what Void would probably call, Causality. For example, "WHOA! HOW DID FEMTO SMASH THOSE BODIES 2-GETHER D00D?? OSMOSIS?!!"

You won't find an answer. What power causes the eclipse? It's certainly beyond one force; beyond something as physical as gravity or as random as coincidence. Causality is an amalgamation of inputs (if you want examples: the Beherit-Apostle's sacrifice, the gathering of evil at Albion temple, people's strong desire for a saviour and the dimension-crossing abilities of the Beherit) that work together to create a sum, which thus far, is most clearly evident during times of Eclipse.

Just my 2 cents,

Adding reagentes to the chemical reaction, there is ONE big fcking behelit on the scene, since the Count cold make a GH-call twice, the apostle behelit can do it too...
He is a behelit himself, so he could call the GH. Plus, the presence of Gutts and Caska contributes to it; the sacrifice marking opens the Hell´s gates to other dimension´s spirits!

I

Italian_demon

tokken_brz said:
Just my 2 cents,

Adding reagentes to the chemical reaction, there is ONE big fcking behelit on the scene, since the Count cold make a GH-call twice, the apostle behelit can do it too...
He is a behelit himself, so he could call the GH. Plus, the presence of Gutts and Caska contributes to it; the sacrifice marking opens the Hell´s gates to other dimension´s spirits!

yes i agree with you, in the End that's what i meant, when i said that one of the factors that made Griffit to be able to re-born was the presence of the Behelit apostole and of a human body (the Demon child exausted to death!).
I think that without this two important factors Griffit woulnd't be able to come back as a Being that belongs to both the Worlds (spiritual and human) and so he's the one that can create the new world longed by the same Behelit apostole that recall it!
But probably as the great Walter said, all the factors happened in the right moment cause:
"in BERSERK that can only be explained by, what Void would probably call, Causality."
Or the power of the Derstiny the governs the events...
but can Guts rebel to his destiny or is it his destiny to defit the 5th God Hand??
;)

Top Bottom