Should we count on the Lost episode ?

I just wanted to say that perhaps we shouldn't "officially" be considering the lost chapter regarding the story of the manga or its established facts ...
it wasn't put in the manga publications so perhaps Miura might want his whole manga story without this chapter...
Maybe he changed his mind after having put it in young animal about it?

What do you think?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re:Should we count on the Lost chapter ?

xechnao said:
Maybe he changed his mind after having put it in young animal about it?

Well, I think this point at least has been pretty clear since the beginning.

Aazealh said:
Well, I think this point at least has been pretty clear since the beginning.

Yes, I used that phrase to back the above arguments of doupt regarding whether to consider the facts in the lost chapter valid about the story of the manga.
By facts I mean the existance of the idea of evil, how it was presented and what it said obviously...plus whatever else was in that chapter...
So what do you think?

nir085

Horse and Armor

Didn't Miura say that he wasn't planning on reintroducing Idea again? Either way I doubt we will see or hear about the Idea for a while, if at all, and when we do it will most likely be after we see Godhand again (unless Griffith or Ganishka mention it?). Hopefully Miura does introduce Idea, as that would make things much more interesting, but I only see that happening near the end of the story; there is too much astral/interstice/etc stuff to cover before the end. And the Idea may have not been part of the main manga publications but most Berserk fans [should] know about it and it even was introduced in the anime, just not given a name (remember the voice that talked to Griffith when he saw the exploding heads?).

I

Italian_demon

nir085 said:
Didn't Miura say that he wasn't planning on reintroducing Idea again? Either way I doubt we will see or hear about the Idea for a while, if at all, and when we do it will most likely be after we see Godhand again (unless Griffith or Ganishka mention it?). Hopefully Miura does introduce Idea, as that would make things much more interesting, but I only see that happening near the end of the story; there is too much astral/interstice/etc stuff to cover before the end. And the Idea may have not been part of the main manga publications but most Berserk fans [should] know about it and it even was introduced in the anime, just not given a name (remember the voice that talked to Griffith when he saw the exploding heads?).
From the Lost chapter we could guess almost all the Manga's logics and secrets, also (for example) i personally lost the anger against Griffit cause after the meeting with idea sounds (to me), nothing else than a little doll built up and developed in the years for a specific Goal by the "Destiny" and someways at least strongly influences from it, sometimes forced also to do what Idea has been planning, in fact Griffit forgot "his Dream" (to have his own world...practically what IDEA wants!) after meeting Guts.....
Also after reading it my attention moved to Idea itself and its plans..... so now for me it's Guts and his group (SK, SKerk etc...) against IDEA.. that itself is the God (or an Entity) created by humans... so the ones they are eventually saving killing Griffit or i'd say Idea's plans
Sincerely i think that maybe Miura regreted to give so much particulars to the readers cause this reduce the tention against Griffit that doesn't sound so bad and indipendent anymore...but just a super Doll created by Idea....
at least to me!
So maybe Miura wants people give to Griffit all the attention and the powers that actually in the lost chapters are given to Idea to don't reduce his immage??

Top Bottom