Episode 243

Looks like I’ve caused quite a stir! ^^;

As for the legitimacy of the preview it _IS_ real so let me explain. I work for the Kobayashi Corporation. One of the many services we provide is website design and technical support to other businesses. One of these happens to be Hakusensha. The Young Animal Official Berserk Corner is one of my assignments. It was experiencing technical problems since one of the servers went down and they didn’t want to stress the system further by putting up any new content at this time. I pursued the Young Animal job being a fan of Berserk myself. So I found us having the preview but nowhere to post it. I decided to upload the preview to a “mirror” site below.

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/04v13

Sorry about the confusion I should have been clear in the fisrt place. I knew you guys at this board were skeptical but not to this extent. ^_^;

M

medievald00d

Ryuji said:
Looks like I’ve caused quite a stir! ^^;

As for the legitimacy of the preview it _IS_ real so let me explain. I work for the Kobayashi Corporation. One of the many services we provide is website design and technical support to other businesses. One of these happens to be Hakusensha. The Young Animal Official Berserk Corner is one of my assignments. It was experiencing technical problems since one of the servers went down and they didn’t want to stress the system further by putting up any new content at this time. I pursued the Young Animal job being a fan of Berserk myself. So I found us having the preview but nowhere to post it. I decided to upload the preview to a “mirror” site below.

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/04v13

Sorry about the confusion I should have been clear in the fisrt place. I knew you guys at this board were skeptical but not to this extent. ^_^;
wow, we've got some interesting ppl on this board...
im with ZoddGuts...50 percent chance this guys the real deal, 50 percent chance that this guy is nasferatu zodd/scarface/whatever the hell that guy changes his screen name around too....

It has to be fake, the link that was posted was just a redirect to

http://mapage.noos.fr/b.astier/04v13.htm

Its nice how you stole the layout preview and edited yourself.

mtlcknight said:
It has to be fake, the link that was posted was just a redirect to

http://mapage.noos.fr/b.astier/04v13.htm

I thought I explained. ^^;

Of course it redirects it. It's just a mirror site. You're welcome BTW.

kimchan said:
Looks like it was just made from a picture of the demon child and a clip from page 12 of episode 242.
Page 16, actually.

Ryuji said:
I work for the Kobayashi Corporation. One of the many services we provide is website design and technical support to other businesses. One of these happens to be Hakusensha. The Young Animal Official Berserk Corner is one of my assignments.
Yeah, sure, the "Kobayashi Corporation". How come your internet provider is Noos (French cable), then?

Again: "fake".

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
makeing a fake preview? man, this is a pathetic cry for attention... can this thread be deleted untill the real thing is up? http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/sp/04v13.html

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
pheonixfenix said:
50 percent chance that this guy is nasferatu zodd/scarface/whatever the hell that guy changes his screen name around too....

Actully scarface is on this bored alredy, just under a different name (not Ryuji). But... can u say... MALF?

Olivier Hague said:
Yeah, sure, the "Kobayashi Corporation". How come your internet provider is Noos (French cable), then?

This is getting very silly. ^^;

I am an Internet technician for a technology company that naturally provides service internationally. I’m familiar with and use many Internet services worldwide. I had free space I wasn’t using at my disposal with Noos, so I just decided to upload the preview there. It wasn’t a conspiracy just a random decision I made because I had just done something with Noos the other day. If I had known I was going to be put on trial over this, I wouldn’t have bothered at all.

You guys need to switch to the decaffeinated, huh?

Olivier Hague said:
Page 16, actually.Yeah, sure, the "Kobayashi Corporation". How come your internet provider is Noos (French cable), then?

Ryuji said:

I am an Internet technician for a technology company that naturally provides service internationally. I’m familiar with and use many Internet services worldwide. I had free space I wasn’t using at my disposal with Noos, so I just decided to upload the preview there. It wasn’t a conspiracy just a random decision I made because I had just done something with Noos the other day. If I had known I was going to be put on trial over this, I wouldn’t have bothered at all.

It seems like this time, the members of this board are not going for The usual suspects.

There you go...
popcorn.gif
*gives popcorn to Judo*

pupuce

un p'tit belge parmi vous
the image of the demon child is the same at the book 18 chapter 8 and page 167

so if the image was a true, miua have taken a image of an old book???
what a bad joke :-\

this image was simply a fake
BUT if the next chapter will have this image, i'll present a pardon to other people who says that'is a true image

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Ryuji said:

If your such a hotshot, then why are you even wasting your fucking time, and more importantly, our fucking time, making previews and linking it for us. IF the preview was real, then we could see it for ourselves on the website dick face.

You fucking consumer prick. Dont use your fucking conformist language here, cocksucker.

Judo

Midlands finest
pupuce said:
the image of the demon child is the same at the book 18 chapter 8 and page 167
so if the image was a true, miua have taken a image of an old book???
what a bad joke this image was simply a fake
BUT if the next chapter will have this image, i'll present a pardon to other people who says that'is a true image
i think it's quite obvious now that there is no "BUT if"...
thanx for finding the original pic.

the only question left to me is: Why is someone doing stuff like this? There are better and easier ways to get attention.

Oh there are definately better ways, but considering DemonX's little overreacting (among others) above, I think the bastard is having his fun right now. Let the dumb have their dumb jokes, if it's their only pleisure. :D

Top Bottom