Episode 243

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
akikaze said:
Oh there are definately better ways, but considering DemonX's little overreacting (among others) above, I think the bastard is having his fun right now. Let the dumb have their dumb jokes, if it's their only pleisure. :D

Or someone can make a better joke and IP ban him.

DemonX said:
You people have a bad sense of humor >:(.
I saw none, but if it was meant like that, sorry.

@Vampire_Hunter_Bob
Goood Idea. :D
Altough I don't think he will ever post again (as Ryuji).

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
the only question left to me is: Why is someone doing stuff like this? There are better and easier ways to get attention.

Heh! Yeah, no kidding. Well, at least with this to compare to I don't feel like such a tool for having posted my colored pages in the current chapter areas a couple weeks ago.

Speaking of which I have a new one done! heheh...

Renegade said:
And if this Ryuji guy IS for real...?
I don't know where Olivier find all his info and who he is but.. since when he haven't been right ? I trust him more than any commoner, who ever they pretend to be.

The real one:

04v13.jpg

dwarfkicker said:
What's the title of the chapter?
Now, that's a good question...
It means "superior being", something among those lines, but it's pronounced... "jan aanin"? I have no idea how it's supposed to be spelled, as I can't tell what language it's supposed to be (assuming it's an actual language). Sanskrit? Arabic? Hebrew?

Super person and superior being. I'd go with the second one. It has more of an awe striking effect. I'm looking forward to this chapter even more now.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Wow, now that's a fuckin' preview too! Damn, I wish it was Friday.

Yeah, I don't think "Super Person" quite conveys the feeling I think Miura wants. Olivier is chairman of the board as usual, all is right with the world. ;)

-Griffith

P.S. It might just be a one shot deal or I'm looking at it funny, but the beast is looking a lot different in that shot. Even considering the angle. I like it though. I like anything I can use the words "ferocious metal alien" to describe. ;D

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
WOW great Preview...

To me it also looks different...not completely like the Beast...but it can be the angle of the picture...we'll see soon enough... ;D

lordofmasks

Olivier Hague said:
It means "superior being", something among those lines, but it's pronounced... "jan aanin"? I have no idea how it's supposed to be spelled, as I can't tell what language it's supposed to be (assuming it's an actual language).

Couldn't that be related to the word "JINN" (or "DJINN"), the arabic fairy said to be made of smokeless flame?! :-\

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/mythology/jinn.asp

http://i-cias.com/cgi-bin/eo-direct.pl?jinn.htm

By the way, on the first site there is another interesting link, regarding Rakshas:

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/delirium/mythology/rakshasas.asp

Olivier Hague said:

Argh, too bad! ;D I had just found another site where it says that djinns "were corporeal spirits similar to men in appearance but having certain supernatural powers, especially those of changing in size and shape" (encyclopedia.com).

I think maybe the name was slightly changed, but the inspiration can come from this source?! :-\ Especially if this spirit reveals himself to be the Mysterious Child, as many people already believe.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Olivier Hague said:
Now, that's a good question...
It means "superior being", something among those lines, but it's pronounced... "jan aanin"? I have no idea how it's supposed to be spelled, as I can't tell what language it's supposed to be (assuming it's an actual language). Sanskrit? Arabic? Hebrew?
Perhaps Hindi or Urdu, too?

Top Bottom