Episode 243

phfew, finally the real preview is UP ! :D

its just me, or this time the armor is turned a wolf-beast ?
Looks like dog legs, instead of arms in the front... well probably its just Gatts waist ;) (is waist correct to say?) , his arms must be opened out of image border

its surely a kickass shape of the beast armor.

Graywords said:
Perhaps Hindi or Urdu, too?

I'm not sure, but I think it's basically the same language, with two different alphabets, but they both are originally coming from sanskrit. Not that sure, though!? :-\

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Don't you worry about such a fool.
I, for one, am working for the Kobayashi Corporation. I've been told in spite of technical problems, since his trousers'll go down and they didn't want to stress the system further by putting up any content at this time, he'll pursue the young animal blowjob and will upload over mirrors again and again. He's familiar with and use many services worldwide. He has free space, hence that upload.

This is getting very silly. ^^;
I hope I'll have succeeded in achieving the Ryuji 'plot' over here. Now I'm waiting for 243 :p

Guil

Dark Wanderer said:
Well, if he has a brain and has even the smallest idea of what he is facing, he should be on the other side of the earth now :p

I doubt this will be the case if the man on the boat is Ganishka

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
SMITH said:
I doubt this will be the case if the man on the boat is Ganishka

Well, IF it is Ganishka, yes. Well, much stuff points to it, but we haven't really seen exactly who the man in the boat is so it could be Ganishka himself or simply another of his "pawns". If it's Ganishka, he might have another trick to try no matter what the child does. Or perhaps he'll appear before them, telling them something like "Splend preformance! Now, why don't you join me and fight the Hawk?"

I

Italian_demon

Dark Wanderer said:
Well, IF it is Ganishka, yes. Well, much stuff points to it, but we haven't really seen exactly who the man in the boat is so it could be Ganishka himself or simply another of his "pawns". If it's Ganishka, he might have another trick to try no matter what the child does. Or perhaps he'll appear before them, telling them something like "Splend preformance! Now, why don't you join me and fight the Hawk?"
Well if i'm not wrong Ganishka we saw him busy with some of Apostoles and woarriors that serve Griffit starting a confront on his own castle... I suppose soon Miura will show us how that fight will develop and some of the power of Ganiska, so i don't think we will find him on the boat...

puella

Berserk forever
CnC said:

You live! :eek:*hugs in dramatic way*

Well, if the spirit is really that Frightful Child, ;D as we saw in the first post of this thread... and if the boy under the moonlight is also that child, we could say Guts meets his child in his physical and spiritual form.
Then it happened by what?
By the power of the mysterious fog or the berserk armor? ::)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Sparnage said:
Well I didn't, only that it was soon.

They're always released on a Friday for starters. The exact date is normally on the last page of the previous chapter. In this case, the 25th o' course.

Right now I'm looking forward to see if there's a return of the Wednesday chap...er episode summary from Olivier. ;D

Or at least Roberto's man of babelfish.

-Griffith

P.S. Nice to have you back CnC, I just wish it was a more... eventful return on your part. ^_^;

Hmm, I never paid much attention to the numbers at the end because of the Japanese words, but now that I look at them its pretty obvious what it's implying.

Well I feel dumb.

Griffith said:
Right now I'm looking forward to see if there's a return of the Wednesday chap...er episode summary from Olivier. ;D

Look like Olivier got strip of his foretelling ability...

Just kidding ;D

Top Bottom