Episode 243

Bakou

I RIDE a llama!
Well somehow the raws evaded me last night (this morning...) but here they are.

Also I somehow managed to host the chp on expired hosting: link removed

8)

Last Berserk for 2 months so you better enjoy it.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Thanks Orochimaru and Bakou, mucho apriecated...o....

Did I mention that I can't speak Spanish?

Anyway thanks again.

BTW: Bye Bye Burnout39!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well i guess that when the priests were killed, those spirit guys that came out weren't gank, that was the old man on the 20th page. Awsome tho, I need more! And we could be seeing the end of serpico now, he is showing his hate for guts when guts was in his beast form (page 12). But it was the kid... who the hell thought otherwise?

Thank you, thank you very much.

So the makara was a big whale...
It seems there is old Dalsim in the story too...No, seriously, it's him. ;D
Remember the Oracle Ganishka told about to the Tarpassa (and also the oracle they mentioned thime ago to a general that died next)? Could it be really him...or not?

And so it seems Caska's and Guts' son is dead but somehow it's spirit survived in the interstice and found it's mother will at the ocean under the moonlight...at least so it seems.
It's interesting though the pic with the moonlight on its back if you think of the one of skullknight a while ago...is there a relation or something? :p

P.S. It also seems that Dhalsim wanted to just specifically attack Guts team...I wonder why? Was it the child perhaps that drew his attention?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I don't think it's fair to say Serpico's hatred of Guts is coming out. Though I'm sure it's a contributing factor, Serpico's a practical guy, and a second before he was a magic baby away from getting cleaved by Guts. That's bound to leave him feeling a little weird about this trip. ;)

This chapter was awesome, BTW. Especially page six! Nobody even bother coloring that, you'd just kill it, trust me. Anyway, I'm glad Schierke was able to free Eddi... I mean Guts from the symbio... I mean beast armor. ;D

As for the magic baby, he looked very Griffithish on his last page. So he basically looks like the three main characters combined, not a bad place to be.

Then there's Oldy Von Moldy, as I've dubbed him, at the the end there. Obviously of the Kushan pursuasion, probably a higher up for The Ganish (who I'll believe was the smoke until confirmed otherwise). So he's on Guts' duty, interesting. Can't wait for the translation.

Hey, in two months we'll get to see Vritannis! Whoopie!

-Griffith

P.S. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!! DAMN YOU MIURA!! I WANT MY BTV!!! GIVE IT TO ME! URRRRRRRRGH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHRRRRGGHHH....*sedated with medication*....... uuuuuuuuuuurrrrrggGGgggghhhhhhle........

Goddamn it, this was too amazing

First there was an new character, and i wonder what is his relation with Ganishka,

Secondly It clear our doubt that it was the child that stop Guts from attacking them, and yes page 15 really kickass

Thirdly, Serpico on page 13 look really cold, I hope the translation will be able to help as to why he had such an expression

Judging from the pace it is going, i guess berserk will last really long, the child of moonlight just appeared and now there is another new character

P.S Thanks Bakou and those who provide the scans, but in 2 months time where are we? ;D

Dude we are in for a hefty wait. At least Miura will come back with a vengeance like he always does. I haven't even gotten the translation for this chapter and I'm already psyched for the next one. If only I had a modded PS2. The Berserk demo would make time pass much quicker. :'(

Loved the last page, he was smokin' pot! I control animals when I smoke...

Anyway, I bet Ganishka isn't a crazy fool that uses only magic and his "evil" powers and such to take over the world and fight Griffith. He's got his chains of command, and this guy is just a lower ranking officer or whatever. No big deal, I'm sure he'll be dead soon.

its so awesome!!!!!!! ;D

i cant wait for the translation, :(

im seriously thinking about learning the language so i dont have to wait! :D

i have utmost patience in most things,

BUT NOT BERSERK!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

im dead

- c :-X

burnout39

HA! I can see you!..What...you can see me? AHH!
Kyosuke said:
BTW: Bye Bye Burnout39!

Why? I still dont think the G&C's demon child is the child of the moonlight.

Too bad I am illiterate in Japanese.

Griffith said:
As for the magic baby, he looked very Griffithish on his last page. So he basically looks like the three main characters combined, not a bad place to be.

Hmm, I don't see the resemblance as much, though it does make sense. Assuming it is the demon child, it's technically the son of all 3 of them, not just Guts and Caska :p I wonder what his plans are though, separating from the group and all.

So what does everyone think:

1) Story returns to Griffith with the next chapter

2) Story returns to Griffith after Guts and co. set sail for Elfhelm

xechnao said:
And so it seems Caska's and Guts' son is dead but somehow it's spirit survived in the interstice and found it's mother will at the ocean under the moonlight...at least so it seems.
Why?
It also seems that Dhalsim wanted to just specifically attack Guts team...
Not at all.

Tanma

lord of the pit
In the last four months I didn't read any chapter of Berserk, and now I saw that the story didn't move at all.

And now with these 2 months of interval, I'm thinking of forgetting Berserk for one year :p

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
dwarfkicker said:
So what does everyone think:

1) Story returns to Griffith with the next chapter

2) Story returns to Griffith after Guts and co. set sail for Elfhelm

Or 3), their stories come together for a while in Vritannis. I wouldn't be surprised if that ship is heading there, or if the Hawks are there already.

Tanma said:
In the last four months I didn't read any chapter of Berserk, and now I saw that the story didn't move at all.

And now with these 2 months of interval, I'm thinking of forgetting Berserk for one year :p

Excuse me? This isn't your fuckin' livejournal, shithead. We don't care when the last time you read Berserk was or your uninformed dumbass opinion on the state of it today. Why don't you do me a personal favor and give up on Berserk alltogether? You don't seem able to follow the story anyway by your own admission. Step one to quiting: don't come back.

-Griffith

huh.JPG

What is this? New fighting stick?

burnout39

HA! I can see you!..What...you can see me? AHH!
It looks to be part of the swords sheith...but strange that it has never been around before.

lol...and why is on pg 12 Ishodoro is carrying a torn off crocs tail?

Neo_flux said:
What is this? New fighting stick?

Page 14, bottom left panel. Bag of goodies :p It's either just some of their provisions, or they restocked their food from croc meat/skins or something. Now please unfuck this page in the thread -_-.

Griffith said:
Or 3), their stories come together for a while in Vritannis. I wouldn't be surprised if that ship is heading there, or if the Hawks are there already.

Wow if that the case i wouldnt mind waiting for 2 months ;D

But i dont see as a high possibility as we still dunno where is Griffith taking charlotte too

Griffith said:
Excuse me? This isn't your fuckin' livejournal, shithead. We don't care when the last time you read Berserk was or your uninformed dumbass opinion on the state of it today. Why don't you do me a personal favor and give up on Berserk alltogether? You don't seem able to follow the story anyway by your own admission. Step one to quiting: don't come back.

I love you Griffith :-*

Olivier Hague said:

fact#1) The kid seems to bear Caska's and Guts' characteristics
fact#2) The kid comes at night and goes away before day comes...all the spirits of the dead so far, go away in the daylight too

By the way, I said it seems...doesn't necessarilly means this is the truth...
The pic with the moon on its back parallels with the skullknight pic some chapter ago and this is kinda "hinty" too IMO :it could also be the elf king for example, but for now I wouldn't like to say this (it's too soon)

Olivier Hague said:
Not at all.

I think you misunderstood me...I was speaking about the croc and makara attack on the beach, not about his final destination which seems to be Vritannis...
I made a comment because it has been questioned some chapters back why Ganishka was attacking the group over there (by the time we didn't know of Dhalsim and people were talking about Ganishka searching for Guts or the moonlight elfking or demonchild)...Finally it seems it was something more simple...That croc team were Dhalsim scouts and simply they attacked the people on the hut over there...
Anyway I haven't had the translations yet...

Top Bottom