Episode 243

Bakou

I RIDE a llama!
WAKE UP NOTE!

On the discussion.. yes Musashi/Vagabond (the novel and the manga) is really the only story which in my opinion seriously rivals Berserk (maybe its even better ^^)

But on to the point of my post.
There is new berserk coming out TOMORROW in japan, which means hopefully I should have it late tonight/early tomorrow morning.
Where is the chapter 244 thread?

WAKE UP!

*edit: well actually theres still no preview up on the YA site.. sooo hmmm (the date in the last chp was still 8/27) .....

Bakou said:
On the discussion.. yes Musashi/Vagabond (the novel and the manga) is really the only story which in my opinion seriously rivals Berserk (maybe its even better ^^)

But on to the point of my post. 
There is new berserk coming out TOMORROW in japan, which means hopefully I should have it late tonight/early tomorrow morning.   
Where is the chapter 244 thread?

WAKE UP!

*edit: well actually theres still no preview up on the YA site.. sooo hmmm (the date in the last chp was still 8/27) .....

Yeah but Hague said this;

Olivier Hague said:
'Looks like it's been delayed. September 10.

It seems no Berserk in this volume for YA.
Berserk will be back on Sept 10

Anyways, they have a short preview line for the upcoming chpt 244

法王庁圏軍隊が集結する鎮守府に到着したガッツ達を迎える者は!?

I  wonder if this person could be Azan.  ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Saiki said:

I  wonder if this person could be Azan.  ;D

All I see with my limited viewing capacity is boxes. Though, you realize you've now promised both Ganishka and Azan in the next episode?

Don't break my heart. ;D

"Griffith No More!" said:
All I see with my limited viewing capacity is boxes.

You can go there, it's the Preview of Y.A. #18.

With Babelfish it says: As for the person who receives the guts which arrives at the Tinziyu prefecture which the pope agency sphere troop collects!?

But the "Tinziyu prefecture" part seems a bit weird!? :-\

asmer said:
But the "Tinziyu prefecture" part seems a bit weird!? :-\
I think it's an alternative pronounciation (or transcription, whatever...) of the kanji used there, maybe some name or anything Babelfish couldn't 'know'...Vrittanis maybe?

akikaze said:
I think it's an alternative pronounciation (or transcription, whatever...) of the kanji used there, maybe some name or anything Babelfish couldn't 'know'...Vrittanis maybe?

You're probably right, but I just don't think it's Vritannis, 'cause it should be written in katakana like in the last page of Episode 243, but I do not see it written in this sentence. :-\ But I'm not sure of that...

puella

Berserk forever
Saiki said:

My translation is

(Who is) the one who receives(welcomes) Guts band who have reached the *garrison where the corps of the Holy See concentrate.!?

* can't find good English for Chinshyu(su)fu.

Chinjyufu, is how it's pronounced.

Chin:To seal off, restricted

Jyu:To protect, guard

Fu:place (sorry, too vague...), area, etc.

EDIT: ^^^ooops, I guess it is "shyu" instead of "jyu", but oh well. My Japanese if fairly rusty.

puella

Berserk forever
Well, actually I knew what that kanji meant, I just couldn't find a good English equivalent as I said in my former post. Thanks for trying anyway.

Thanks Puella.

I do believe it is Vritannis, since it is referred to as the chinsyufu (in the volume right before the trolls come out, at the end of the volume, i think 23). It was made into one so the alliance army could gather against the invading Kushaan army.

Judo

Midlands finest
puella said:
(Who is) the one who receives(welcomes) Guts band who have reached the *garrison where the corps of the Holy See concentrate.!?

Maybe neither Ganishka nor Azan... it could also be that the text is refering to this mysterious Daiba-guy we met in the last chapter.

Judo said:
Maybe neither Ganishka nor Azan... it could also be that the text is refering to this mysterious Daiba-guy we met in the last chapter.

But i doubt he welcome them... At least not in a friendly way

Top Bottom