Gaiseric a former GH?

I suddenly came up with this idea when reading Xechnao post

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=2951

Was Gaiseric like Griffith 1000 yrs ago? Maybe a reincarnated GH which only happen once a millennia... Furthermore both Gaiseric and Griffith tried to conquer the world and become the king

Is there a possiblity that SK (as we know 90% chance of him being Gaiseric) is a former GH? Maybe that could also explain why he was the greatest warrior of all time because under the law of casuality, nothing in the world can hurt him?

If that was really the case, maybe Guts will play a similar role of the wiseman 1000 yrs ago...

Yeah the concept was thrown around this one as well recently.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=3203

Walter said:
Yeah, a theory i was once a follower of, but now I'm about 99.9% sure that it can be put to rest... Really, it could have been put to rest over 2 volumes ago.

Hmmm wondering why he said that

Like the GH mention, reincarnation of a GH member to a human only happen 1000 yrs and i am quite sure Griffith wasnt the first time...

But 1000 yrs ago it is Gaiseric empire... Concidence? If i am not wrong Flora said casuality work in spiral...

I

Italian_demon

In my opinion (as i said in other posts).
SK opposed to the God Hands from the beginning, and never sacrified anyone...
Instead he was sacrified and as brended, he could warm Guts on what was especting him, on his journay as Brended warrior....
But throught Flora, he probably got to know that to change the plans of the Destiny it was needed a Cursed warrior born in an Innatural way as Guts is!
Flora's friendship and the way he clearly knows things, and that he wore the Berserker armur.. gives me this impression!
He got betrayed by Void in life.... and he's trying to get his revenge and save the world as well....

Italian_demon said:
he's trying to get his revenge and save the world as well....

Save the world...? Nah he was like Guts only interested in revenge (he mention it back in vol13)

Instead i still believe he was like Griffith in the past and yes look like Flora is more powerful than we think she is... she might be very well be Slann in the previous GH... of coz that is speculation but maybe previous GH are good? Maybe they were true angel in the past who knows? ::)

Top Bottom