Berserk Game Screens

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
fuck you people & your hypocritical posts. Don't respond to a useless posts with your equally useless banter.. it just gives people like me the go ahead to respond with yet another useless post stating the same shit.

STOP THE SPIRAL BEFORE IT BEGINS, FUCKOS!

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
L O L

::)
Nifty pictures btw... gives a better idea of what arcs the game'll cover at least.

*burns two more lines since my avatar makes me take up this much space anyways*

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Seriously though whats the point of saying its a worthless thread? What's it going to solve? And who cares? This site barely gets any new posts compared to other message boards I go to. Im sorry if it hurts your peoples brains to hafta read the extra 2 sentences involved. It's a Berserk message board, he posted Berserk information. Boo fucking hoo.

I never would've even seen most of those pictures if he hadn't posted this, I dont sit there going through every single thread trying to scrap up all the random pictures I can. I tend to only look at the 3 newest posted in threads. So thank you Demented Swordsman for the link, the game looks awesome.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
You mean you have a life outside of this message board? Holy fuck that puts you 2 notchs above the forum trolls ;D

New thread? Who gives a shit. Nice pics D.

Oh my, it seems I've touched a nerve here.

Look, I couldnt give less of shit about what you people post if I tried. Maybe it was just a bad day. Maybe.

It's just lazyness that I'm against here. Mostly. Lazyness and people who get anal when someone criticizes one of their beloved posts whose subject was already posted in an established thread entitled <BERSERK> NEW PICTURE. Is it really so hard to click there and say, "Oh, well it seems that I am not the first dick person to have found these incredibly grand (and they really are) photos of this incredibly beautiful (and it really is) game! What should I do? Oh, I know! Instead of crying out for attention making another thread about the exact same thing, I'll contribute to that thread and its discussions like a good neighbor!"?

It's lazyness that we interwebbers are often accused of having too much of, and dammit, I'm tired of it! It's time for a revolution! We must all....
do....
something...
to...

oh fuck it.....

enjoy all that fame and stardom this thread is sure to bring you! ;)

-your friendly neighborhood hypocrit

Top Bottom