Volume 27 manga

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we historically know *something*, generally, about the next volume's release by this time of the year?

One year ago today, volume 25 was released... and with a release *approximately* every six months, we normally would've heard about volume 27 in April or May sometime, before its release this month.

But it's obviously not coming out this month... perhaps there is a delay of some sort? Maybe Miura's hideously long break means that 27 will come out sometime before August 27th?

Anybody with solid answers, by all means, come forth and end my conjectures. ^_^

Judo

Midlands finest
no cover yet... but you can find the ISBN here:
http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_detail?isbn=4592137256

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Thanks, y'all. ;D

Wherever it was mentioned before, it's not in an obvious spot, so this is a good thread to store the info, I figure.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
July 29th dude.

I'm not sure if it's a reliable info, but Acclimate Solutions have it to sell on July 16th, so it could even be earlier.

I'm going by what the first page of episode 243 states. So I think they would have the official word. BUt if it comes out earlier then that's great too.

The cover is up!

4592137256.gif

(Source: http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_detail?isbn=4592137256)

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
The Cover is Amazing...hope it will be soon on German out...I already got Book 26 on German and the translation was very good... 8)

lordofmasks

Judo

Midlands finest
LordofMasks said:
The Cover is Amazing...hope it will be soon on German out...I already got Book 26 on German and the translation was very good... 8)
they've put some of skullys words into slains mouth.. except of this little mistake, it was an accurate translation.
Don't expect the german issue of vol.27 to be released before christmas.

Skull Knight said:
????  Did you not get the joke??? 
will smith = fresh prince of bel air
cover = fresh
fresh = new
new = cover

Oh.... wait... errr... *AH-CHOOO*!!!

Oops sorry... I am allergic to Bullshit

;D

P.S I thought you were implying me... :p

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.
Anyone know if there's any more coloured lift outs in this volume?

Seeing as though I managed to get my hands on the poster of that cover from Young Animal I thought I'd better try to scan it up and get a reasonable image up for those not so fortunate. But the poster was full of crease lines, and I've only got an A4 scanner so sorry if it looks a little patchy; I tried my best to clean it up and piece it together. Hm, maybe someone here can play around with it and the contrasts and things, I know we have some resident digital art experts here. The original image was around 5500 by 7000 and a pain to work with. Plus it really showed the canvas badly so here's a couple of resized ones... enjoy!

Berserk Armour Poster:

Top Bottom