Volume 27 manga

skeletonmf

Imprisoned for crimes too hideous to be named.
Smith said:
Strange isnt it? Why not bow down to Void, Slann, Ubik or Conrad?

because the godhand doesnt wish to rule over the apostles. the apostles are given free will. that's their only order, so in a way if zodd did their bidding, he'd be disobeying them. griffith however is no longer part of the godhand. he's probably the only being on earth besides ganishka maybe (sp?) that can destroy zodd. that's what zodd has always searched for which is why he bowed. at least that's what i think.

skeletonmf said:
griffith however is no longer part of the godhand.
He is. The demon baby's body makes it possible for him to exist in the material world, this does not mean that he is no longer a member of the God Hand.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Yeah, if I remember correctly Skullknight says that every thousand years it's possible for a member of the God Hand to be "reborn" as an entity in the material realm.  I've read a lot of these debates as to whether Griffith is still a member of the God Hand or whether he's just a human again.  I personally think he's something inbetween due to his presence causing the merging of the worlds and his ability to interact with the souls of those who've died.

I believe once Griffith were to became king do whatever else he needed to do, his intentions are to eventually return to become a godhand.
Just a little "unfinished business" prehaps.

Top Bottom