My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drachenfels

Hello!
I just came here to apologize for my ass-behaviour lately. I just let myself being provocated and I went too far with my insults. I hope something like this won't happen in the future again.
Hope that clears things up...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I'm glad you came over your former behaviour, sincerly
Btw, myself has been 'assing' and i'm sure our 'fight' is over now ^^

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Hello!
I just came here to apologize for my ass-behaviour lately. I just let myself being provocated and I went too far with my insults. I hope something like this won't happen in the future again.
Hope that clears things up...

It's all good. Welcome back says me.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
still believe in u!

however first of all i d recomend u to change ur avatar and name back to good!

besides welcome back!^^

let s see what future brings...

BOB

poruno sutâ
maybe we should start an insult thread, dissing each other, making your mother comments and cultivate premature behavior, but then again i think this very much belongs on some star wars board instead.

However, my favourite your mother sayings are
your mother burps while blowing
and
tell your mother she doesn't have to come anymore, we got a cleaning woman now who doesn't steal
and
i could be your dad if your mum didn't stink so much

D

Drachenfels

Thanks for the nice welcome! :)

Didn't think that would happend after my evil deeds...

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
So...

please Walter forgive me for what i'm going to do now... in case you think that i don't have the right to do that.

i just clicked on the link below drachenfels' avatar.
It reads like this, i'm gonna copy this in my post, since he will most likely delete it as soon as he reads this.
Please take a look at this and enjoy.

If you want to see Walter's dark secret:
http://conhugeco.org/goatse.cx/

Don't click if you're easily offended.

i'm not that easily offended, but that's just enough for me to say: something's not alright with that guy.

Drachenfels you're the sadest excuse of a bbs member ever. In my humble opinion you top paradise_lost BY FAR in matters of annoyance. You must be the most handicapped redneck that runs around at wherever you fucking live.
I'm pissed everytime i read your messages, or everytime i see one of your new avatars or images or links you post.
You're dull enough to tell Olivier that you don't believe he's telling the truth about a happening in berserk.
You have offended each and every boardmember in the most deplorable way one can think of without having any reason for doing that.
Instead of contributing you're taking something away from the board.
5 minutes ago i read an arguement between Griffith (!) and you about some happening in berserk (which you even don't understand at all btw), and that was _after_ you pitiful apologies. After even Griffith was getting out patience (because you're so incredibly dull), you ask

"Why are you so penis now Griffith?"

I'd really love to see you leave this board for good. You're definitely the most pathetic idiot i've ever seen in action.

When you made this thread to apologize for your totally inappropriate scathes, i still believed in you. But it seems like you didn't change your attitude at all.

To be honest, I don't give a shit about you. But it's just disturbing to be confronted with your posts again and again when you're browsing through the topics of this board. If Walter - or the community desires to ban you of this board one day, i'll be the first to vote you off.

trapped_soul

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
So...

please Walter forgive me for what i'm going to do now... in case you think that i don't have the right to do that.

i just clicked on the link below drachenfels' avatar.
It reads like this, i'm gonna copy this in my post, since he will most likely delete it as soon as he reads this.
Please take a look at this and enjoy.

If you want to see Walter's dark secret:
*removed*

Don't click if you're easily offended.

i'm not that easily offended, but that's just enough for me to say: something's not alright with that guy.

that link alone is a good enough reson to ban him.

Drachenfels you're the sadest excuse of a bbs member ever. In my humble opinion you top paradise_lost BY FAR in matters of annoyance. You must be the most handicapped redneck that runs around at wherever you fucking live.
I'm pissed everytime i read your messages, or everytime i see one of your new avatars or images or links you post.
You're dull enough to tell Olivier that you don't believe he's telling the truth about a happening in berserk.
You have offended each and every boardmember in the most deplorable way one can think of without having any reason for doing that.
Instead of contributing you're taking something away from the board.
5 minutes ago i read an arguement between Griffith (!) and you about some happening  in berserk (which you even don't understand at all btw), and that was _after_ you pitiful apologies. After even Griffith was getting out patience (because you're so incredibly dull), you ask

"Why are you so penis now Griffith?"

I'd really love to see you leave this board for good. You're definitely the most pathetic idiot i've ever seen in action.

When you made this thread to apologize for your totally inappropriate scathes, i still believed in you. But it seems like you didn't change your attitude at all.

yeah i thought so to.  :-X

To be honest, I don't give a shit about you. But it's just disturbing to be confronted with your posts again and again when you're browsing through the topics of this board. If Walter - or the community desires to ban you of this board one day, i'll be the first to vote you off.

trapped_soul

i agree ban him.

puella

Berserk forever
I'll make this official(trying to be like Gurifisu)

dizzypuck.JPG

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

***trapped-soul, could you remove "that cool link" in your post later?

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Jesus, thats fucking disgusting.

Nice to know I'm not the only one with a hairy asshole though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom