My apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB

poruno sutâ
BTW that link is only son of goatse. anyone who wants to explore this unknown territory should look for the real god goatse.

A spanish site worships him and i'd say respect is due. i can't do these groovy things with my asshole but maybe some people around here who have at least a 12" long pole inside of it could teach me.

prettyplease?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I won't ban him, because I don't believe in banning anymore. Banning paradise_lost was a mistake, in hindsight. I really miss the guy now. Drachenfels is, admittedly much less hilarious (regardless whether it was intentional or not in Paradise's situation), but I still believe that if he realizes that the whole board despises him (as I do), he will eventually grow up and leave.

You understand Drachenfels?

D

Drachenfels

You understand Drachenfels?

Yes, I do. You picked up a fight, I replied, and now you pretend that you were completly innoncent and everything would be my fault.

You are a very sad person Walter, for relying on such pathetic tactics. :(

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
tediousRe: My apologies

Yes, I do. You picked up a fight, I replied, and now you pretend that you were completly innoncent and everything would be my fault.

You are a very sad person Walter, for relying on such pathetic tactics.  :(
Like you did with that statement? Anyway, I don’t think Walter has “tactics”, because most people don’t see the board as some ridiculous battlefield. It’s the same lame cycle for all trolls; you say you just want a fair shake, yet you contribute nothing, you flame by hit and run, play the victim, and then do it all over again. You are the sad one Drach, even as trolls go. Paradiselost was a mastermind; he had finesse, his own style, and was genuinely annoying without effort, and at least he had some passion where Berserk was concerned (#1 fan since 1996 ). You on the other hand, are just a tedious thug. Nobody’s going to ban you though, you're not worth it, so; you can continue being the board bitch and come back at me with some flip answer/flame, go on whining about how unfairly we treat you, get the hell out of here if you really believe that, or you can just chill out and start talking Berserk with us. It's up to you to decide how you're going to be treated.

-Griffith

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Re: tediousRe: My apologies

My thoughts exactly!

thanx Griffith!

as far as paradise_lost is concerned:äh do u guys plan to do something about him or...?! :-/

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

as far as paradise_lost is concerned:äh do u guys plan
to do something about him or...?! :-/

well, what do you think we could possibly do? Send him a letter with our signatures? ;D 8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

well, what do you think we could possibly do? Send him a letter with our signatures?    ;D 8)
He still signs on here every once in a while, but Im going to write him an email, an apology, once I get up the correct words in my head. Probably sometime this weekend.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."

He still signs on here every once in a while, but Im going to write him an email, an apology, once I get up the correct words in my head. Probably sometime this weekend.
heh. i can already imagine his answer...

;) ;) ;) ;)

oh man, it'll winking time again very soon! 8)

puella

Berserk forever

what a nice admin! good ! so good!

** PL's #1 fan since 2001 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Hmm, I shall also apologise. I was *cough* very nasty to him when he returned. I shall make amends. :-[

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

heh. i can already imagine his answer...  
;) ;) ;) ;)
but maybe it will be even like this:

--------------------(-(--@ ;) ;) ;) ;)

D

Drachenfels

x

Like you did with that statement? Anyway, I don’t think Walter has “tactics”, because most people don’t see the board as some ridiculous battlefield. It’s the same lame cycle for all trolls; you say you just want a fair shake, yet you contribute nothing, you flame by hit and run, play the victim, and then do it all over again. You are the sad one Drach, even as trolls go. Paradiselost was a mastermind; he had finesse, his own style, and was genuinely annoying without effort, and at least he had some passion where Berserk was concerned (#1 fan since 1996 ). You on the other hand, are just a tedious thug. Nobody’s going to ban you though, you're not worth it, so; you can continue being the board bitch and come back at me with some flip answer/flame, go on whining about how unfairly we treat you, get the hell out of here if you really believe that, or you can just chill out and start talking Berserk with us. It's up to you to decide how you're going to be treated.

-Griffith

Already expected such a post. Well, admiting one's own mistakes and guitls is hard, I Know.
Whatever. Go on and call me a troll even though you know the truth, I don't care. If it makes your life happier, good for you.

D

Drachenfels

Ugh, click the link:

http://users.pandora.be/p0p0/youare.swf

See? I can be just as "funny" as you. ::)

ThaBlackSwordsman

Darkness In A Twisted Light
Drachenfels, maybe its cause i havent known you as long as everyone here, but i think some of your stuff is pretty funny.. like the dog thing.. man that kills me! I accept your apology... evn though it doesnt apply to me!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Ugh, click the link:

http://users.pandora.be/p0p0/youare.swf

See? I can be just as "funny" as you. ::)
No Drach, you can’t. I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but you aren’t funny, not at all. This isn’t any kind joke either, I’m not just trying to insult and humiliate you, because I don’t have to try, everything thing I’m going to say is cold, factual, truth. You aren’t funny, nor very creative. And this lack of creativity is at the core of your problem. As a matter of fact, I don’t think one can even classify what you do as humorous, or even bad humor, for the very fact that you’re lacking any kind of wit whatsoever. You’ve basically shown the sense of humor of an A.I.; all you have are preset responses made by others, totally universal and impersonal, are you incapable of creating anything yourself? Honesty, think about it, your reply above could have easily been any of your other replies on this board, in fact, for all intents and purposes, it is the same reply. The extent of your sense of humor is limited to what the Internet provides, and it hasn’t served you well. You post stupid images with tired catchphrases and insults on them. In most cases, the insult or phrase is either so stupid or outdated that using it alone would get one labeled mentally deficient (no offense to the legitimately handicapped). The above for instance, calling someone an idiot isn’t funny, it’s not clever, it’s not witty, it’s just something people resort to when they can’t think of anything better or they aren’t trying to. Adding a happy face and music to this equation (which you didn’t even do yourself) doesn’t change the fact that there’s no substance to it. And using it so consciously is a testament to your own idiotic nature. From what intelligence you’ve shown, you could easily just be some kind of computer virus or bot (now that would be creative, albeit annoying). Of course, you could argue (theoretically of course, I don’t see any evidence or “quotes” that prove you can with any proficiency of logic, that’s why I’m doing it for you) that my preceding post wasn’t very creative either; it was just a picture of me making a face linked to a clip of Arnold saying, “Stop whining!”. Well, here’s the difference; it was timely. It was a direct response to your whining about the secret truth that exonerates your behavior that only you know or whatever nonsensical drivel you were rambling about (now that I think about it, you really are doing yourself a favor by abandoning creativity, because I think the above whining may be a poignant example of your results with it; total nonsense.) That’s all I have to say, and all there is to say here. I’m locking this mess now, because no good will come of it continuing. If you want to keep sending me silly pictures and links, do it in PMs. Maybe we can have more enlightened conversations that way, if you can keep from calling me an “idiot” or “butthead”. Remember Drach, I’m not actually trying to insult or flame you here, I'm just describing what I see.

-Griffith

P.S.
Drachenfels, maybe its cause i havent known you as long as everyone here, but i think some of your stuff is pretty funny.. like the dog thing.. man that kills me! I accept your apology... evn though it doesnt apply to me!
It’s not really his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom