Anywhere to get Volume 27 Translated and All?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this board and all, and I've gotten Volumes 1 - 26 on eBay and I'm looking for any well translated Volumes past 26, it seems that theres alot of translations for chapters only, but is there anywhere or anytime soon there will be a well translated scan for Volumes 27 or beyond? IRC, BT, Direct, any help will do. Thanks!

So your saying I have to look at scans and read translations at the same time... so what are the things I downloaded from the hawks and the [Evil_Genius] IRC channel. They were translated scans. Scanlations? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

brunoafh said:
So your saying I have to look at scans and read translations at the same time... so what are the things I downloaded from the hawks and the [Evil_Genius] IRC channel. They were translated scans. Scanlations? Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Yes, it's scanlations
scan + translation = scanlation

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter (the site owner)'s policy is no scanslations. This is not the place to find them. Take your scan hunt elsewhere. I've been... forgiving thus far. No more.

This site hates scanlations almost as much as the hawks. If you want translations you can go here.
hey, witty

Oops. I thought this was a board for the site that I was at that IRC channel at... nevermind forget everything I said and sorry for any stupidity on my part. My fault.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
brunoafh said:
Oops. I thought this was a board for the site that I was at that IRC channel at... nevermind forget everything I said and sorry for any stupidity on my part. My fault.
;D

I don't know whether Walter fell on this topic (...), but it seems the hawks ambassy down here is leading noobs to misunderstandings ::)
Guil

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
brunoafh said:
So your saying I have to look at scans and read translations at the same time...

Yeah, really unsatisfactory way to read, it's so confusing when the words aren't in the little bubbles. Unreadable really.

Pfffff, I'm just waiting for the day people have Berserk scans in flash with someone fucking reading it to them as it automatically goes from page to page. They can even do the voices!

Yippie.

-Griffith

"You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy."

It was just a mistake I made, you don't need to bash me with the famous "noob" insult. We all know it's so horrible. But at least I've made a good opportunity for some bored people that want to get pissed and inult people they don't know beacuse I made a pointless mistake. My bad, sorry, don't get angry over it. I never said it was hard to read scans and translations at the same time nor did I say I need a computerized voice in flash to read to me, just relax and don't have a heart attack. It was a "n00bieZ" accident.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Maybe you should calm down fella. I was just laughing at you, at most I'm bemused and disgusted, not mad.

Yeah, I also didn't call you a noob or something dumb like that. As I've witnessed again and again here, 1,000 posts doesn't make anybody any smarter. Anyway, I'm an equal opportunity mocker, when I see something stupid, I just laugh.

-Griffith

Guil-BANNED! said:
but it seems the hawks ambassy down here is leading noobs to misunderstandings ::)
Guil

It wasn't the Hawks Embassy that led me anywhere I was just wondering if anyone translated all of Vol. 27 witch I found long ago. I didn't mean you called me a "NEWBIE!" Griffith. Once again sorry to any staff members for my stupidity.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
As for me brunoath, don't take me wrong. The term noob I used was referring to new people in the board, without any connotation. Anyhow, it's true you've been mislead because of the hawks thing;

Well hope everything's fine for now ^^
Guil

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Griffith said:
Pfffff, I'm just waiting for the day people have Berserk scans in flash with someone fucking reading it to them as it automatically goes from page to page. They can even do the voices!

ooh ooh, that would be great.
Let's start a thread on which of our favorite actors should do the voices for the characters that weren't in the anime yet.

BTW when is second season coming!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom