Official Art of War site now in English

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
The Official Art of War site has been revamped. Check it out:

http://art-of-war.co.jp

bluegaiga

I'm a llama!
and if anyone like to know, AOW now will sale directly to US customers.... the only thing we need to pay extra is the $25 bank charge for them to received foreign wires......

not sure if they can take credit card or not, but money transfer is the method I know they will take for now.... here is their replay

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Thank you for your mail.

I would like to tell you that can order our products in our homepage directly. We will send the product to you after confirming your order and remittance.

Firstly you can check up our homepage and choose the product you would like to purchase. There are several points to note for overseas customers.

The amount shown in the website differs from actual payment. Overseas customers are excluded from Japanese consumption tax. The final payment includes the following items.

a. unit prices of product

b. service charge of transfer payment of the bank in your homeland country

c. EMS payment (air mail charge)

※ amount differs according to the weight of product

d. service charge of transfer payment 2500 Japanese yen of contracting bank in

Japan

We only accept Japanese yen. We would inform you the method of payment in details after confirming your order. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us any time.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

ART OF WAR

bluegaiga said:
and if anyone like to know, AOW now will sale directly to US customers.... the only thing we need to pay extra is the $25 bank charge for them to received foreign wires......

this is GOOD news. i wonder if we can order older berserk statues from them as well? that would be awesome! or even the limited edition statues too...

i think going this way just might be better than ebay and all the other ways we spend our hard-earned money on STATUES!!

Top Bottom