Chapter of the Oblivion Herbs???

SlimJ87D

Apollo
Do you guys considure this chapter canon to the story line?

I thought it was a nice story, and with the ending of seeing casca back to normal was nice to see again.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
???... are you talking about the dreamcast game? Oblivion herbs? Do you mean sword of the berserk?

Well Ill pretend that ur talking about the dreamcast game. Caska was not cured back to normal, she was just momentarily controled by a mandragora.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
DemonX said:
???... are you talking about the dreamcast game? Oblivion herbs? Do you mean sword of the berserk?

Well Ill pretend that ur talking about the dreamcast game. Caska was not cured back to normal, she was just momentarily controled by a mandragora.

Yeah I know, I beat it a fw times, sorry I forgot to menchin it was temporaril. yeah it is the dreamcast game, and in the skullknight encyclopedia it has it in the timeline. I just wanted to know if Miura made it canon to the story of berserk.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DemonX said:
Its the official title, dumbass. FFVI?! Don't you mean FF3?!

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
dunno if it was fodder to the story line, but my main dislike of the DC game was "wield your giant sword!".. ... "now go down that alley where you can't actually swing it."

SlimJ87D said:
Do you guys considure this chapter canon to the story line?

It's already been said, but yes, it is a part of the story. Mister Miura created the scenario himself, and it is supposed to take place after Guts leaves Godo's mine (the last time, just after the meeting with Griffith at the Hill of Swords) and before he lets the Beast control him and he bites Casca's nipple.
In other words, I think it takes place on the way to Elfhelm, during the time Griffith begins to gather its Demon Army.

I consider the video game of berserk integral part of the history. We remember ourselves that Kentaro Miura has rendered famous as the history is one its creation. All it would have to begin after the encounter with Grifis and before the arrival to Inok (for you Enoch). I make excuses myself for my English not perfect. :-\
P.s. I'm Italian

Top Bottom