Do you guys think that SKullknight had a Elf with him long ago?

SlimJ87D

Apollo
I remember a part where Puck was tlaking about him having the scent of an Elf, fairy or something. I'm not sure if the trasnaltions were right, but SkullKnight was surprised to see a fairy with Guts. Do you guys feel that he may have had an Elf with him jsut as Guts does now.

Judo

Midlands finest
I don't think so... imo Puck sensed a fairy-like odo on him because he comes from the upper layer of the dark realm, just like the fairies do.

Maybe, he probably encountered alot of Carnage in his time and may have needed help, also beings like elves were probably more common back in the day.

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
Maybe, he probably encountered alot of Carnage in his time and may have needed help, also beings like elves were probably more common back in the day.

Well, he seems to know something about The Helf's King powers, might it be that he was friend of him?? (kind of Guts and Puck??)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I agree with demon, skullknight knew that the elf king could cure caska. I was thinking that maybe skullknight had somone he loved also and tried to cure her because fate runs in a spiral... but then somthing went wrong...

AngelX said:
I agree with demon, skullknight knew that the elf king could cure caska. I was thinking that maybe skullknight had somone he loved also and tried to cure her because fate runs in a spiral... but then somthing went wrong...

this is something we never think of... Maybe that why he said the cure may not be what Caska wish for... I am sure his words had deeper meaning and that maybe he had gone through this before but it turned out something which it wasnt suppose to be...?

I

Italian_demon

Smith said:
this is something we never think of... Maybe that why he said the cure may not be what Caska wish for... I am sure his words had deeper meaning and that maybe he had gone through this before but it turned out something which it wasnt suppose to be...?

SK said that what Guts wishes for, might not be what Caska will wish for!

Italian_demon said:
SK said that what Guts wishes for, might not be what Caska will wish for!

I know but then something have turn out wrong for SK too... Of coz i am just speculating but isnt this speculating nation?

Top Bottom