Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Guts in beast mode

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Flora

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else...

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
I know this may sound a little stupid but since there is still along time before the next chapter comes out, maybe i would like to find out you opinion on the list of most powerful being in berserk in order...

Well you could make your choice above for the next powerful being in the mortal world (Idea and All GH excluding Griff are not included as they still stay in the abyss)... For Locus, Grunbeld, Rakasha and Irvine lover you could put under Zodd option (since they are alike anyway with Zodd being slightly stronger)... For option 8 pls indicate on someone you want to mention or i lack of it

Well if you like alos you can list of the top 5 being (other than Griff) in Berserk mortal world now... I will start to keep the ball rolling:

1) Ganiskha
2) Skullknight
3) Flora
4) Moonlight Child (nothing to base on except instinct, he seem powerful to me :p)
5) Zodd

Cast your vote now 8)

I gotta go with Guts in beast mode. He fights like true berserker in that mode. Given he could eventually be killed by the armor but that is only if he has wounds that can be reopened. The armor mends broken bones enabling him to continue the battle. I think when we see Guts use the armor when he's fully recovered you'll see what I'm saying.

I will say Ganishka also, he is far superior to Apostles like Locus which has already been proven, and its safe to assume the strength difference between him and Zodd wouldn't be that much different, neither the difference between Zodd and Skullknight.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
I put someone else, because I think it would probably be Griffith/Femto... Guts in beast mode probably is not the strongest, hes just stronger (a hell alot more). And skully is kickass but void almost got him in the 1st abyss if he didnt dodge that mirror sword thing. And I just think that Ganishka is strong, but not nearly as strong as a godshand :p.

I

Italian_demon

DemonX said:
I put someone else, because I think it would probably be Griffith/Femto... Guts in beast mode probably is not the strongest, hes just stronger (a hell alot more). And skully is kickass but void almost got him in the 1st abyss if he didnt dodge that mirror sword thing. And I just thing that Ganishka is strong, but not nearly as strong as a godshand :p.

I agree with DemonX, i definitely think that Griffit/Femto (but also a GH in general) is the strongest being....
Even though that doesn't mean he is invulnerable ;)

AngelX said:
I put someone else, because I think it would probably be Griffith/Femto... Guts in beast mode probably is not the strongest, hes just stronger (a hell alot more). And skully is kickass but void almost got him in the 1st abyss if he didnt dodge that mirror sword thing. And I just think that Ganishka is strong, but not nearly as strong as a godshand :p.

LOL maybe you should read my post more carefully

Of course we know GH and Idea are the strongest that y i rule them out (and so is Griffith, my poll had mentioned strongest after Griff)... What i want is beings that still dwell in the mortal world

The reason why i vote Ganishka is because we havent seen his apostle form we already had a shocked after seeing how terrifying is his magic... First he had not shown all or release his magics, second he had not shown his true apostle power (I wonder if the fog is his apostle form) which also include strenght, speed, stamina etc.

We know Sk is really powerful, but that is only physically, From what we know SK -like Guts- doesnt use magic, so he might lose out to Ganishka for that... In term of magic maybe so far only Flora who is also a freaking powerful witch, can challenge Ganishka (Let not mention Griffith at all here pls ;))

Guts is super-powerful in his beast form, and the best part is that he can keep on fighting till the last drop of blood... But given even his superhuman stamina, agility and strenght I doubt he is still on par with SK IMHO

As for Moonlight child and Diva we didnt know how powerful is so is up to you guys to speculate

Oh yeah i forget the person i should add if that Elf King (Hana dunnow what shit), got to find out and replace Diva option (He might be powerful for all we know, but then base on logical instinct he was still a servant or Ganishka so lets forget him)

P.S Oh yeah you guys forget to list you top 5 best in berserk, not compulsory but it would be better with some opinion from you guys 8)

The poll had been modified with King Hanafubuku being added, so right now i may have to edit my list of top beings in Berserk

Here are my 20 strongest character:

1) Ganishka
2) King Hanafubuku
3) Flora/Skullknight
4) Child of Moonlight
5) Beast Guts/Zodd/Grunbeld/Locus/Irvine/Rakasha
6) Diva
7) Scherike
8) Serpico
9) Any of the 4 Tapasas
10) Azan/Silatt

I would like to add that other than the top 5, i believe the from Guts all the way down to Scherike their ranking and power are very close to each other, even to the point of negligible, that why i put some of them in the same option (it means more or less on par)

There is a huge gap after Scherike but i believe Serp is not too far off... If he can control his wind sword and cloak well he can also be a formidable opponent

P.S: Feel free to correct me if the order of list is way too absurd for some of you

I

Italian_demon

Smith said:
The poll had been modified with King Hanafubuku being added, so right now i may have to edit my list of top beings in Berserk

Mine are:
1) King Hanafubuku
2) Ganishka (but we should see more first!)
3) SK (he's not a magic user but i think he has some Knowledge about it, also he knows how to travel throught dimentions and created the Behelit Sword... i suspect he has some more show off still...)
4) Child of Moonlight (as for Ganishka we still don't know his real potentials, but he sounds quite strong!)
5) Beast Guts

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well in that case, sorry smith for not reading the post carfully. I would have to go with skullknight now, because with that sword of reosence he would kill ganishka from far away :p.

AngelX said:
Well in that case, sorry smith for not reading the post carfully. I would have to go with skullknight now, because with that sword of reosence he would kill ganishka from far away :p.

Hmm i wonder why many still choose SK? There are also many other potential opponent which can be as strong or even better than SK, such as King hanafubuku or Flora, Schierke didnt have a shocked expression upon seeing SK, but she had one when she heard SK mentioning the king...

Schierke:"He is an extraordinary powerful legendary King which is mentioned in many childhood and bedtime stories"

I

Italian_demon

Smith said:
Hmm i wonder why many still choose SK? There are also many other potential opponent which can be as strong or even better than SK, such as King hanafubuku or Flora, Schierke didnt have a shocked expression upon seeing SK, but she had one when she heard SK mentioning the king...

Schierke:"He is an extraordinary powerful legendary King which is mentioned in many childhood and bedtime stories"

Sorry the list on my post could appear Smith's like but it was mine... i messed up my post there ;)
Me too i believe (as i put him as first) that Helfs King might be the one with greatest powers)

i think guts too for a couple of reasons,

#1 he is the main character

#2 we havent seen his full potential yet

it will be a while before we see his full potential,

but when we do, hes gonna have a field day with all that is against him  ;D

- c

gutts in beast mode makes him sound like a transformer.
anyways, i would say skull knight for now because of the sword of resonance. i know he probably doesnt use it often, but if he ever was fighting with it, i'm pretty sure he would win.

Nomad said:

But i say no void right?  ::)

Btw currently SK was getting most of the void, yet perhap getting the sword of resonance could great enhance his terrifying power, but then what about Flora?

We can see that how powerful she is considering her disciple Schierke was already that powerful, and how she stop Grunbeld from advancing by becoming a fire elemental... Well whether she is really dead of not still remain a mystery

And yes with powerful magic why she cant be as destructive to the GH/Griffith kingdom as SK? I am sure Griffith want her head for some reasons but he doesnt seem to hunt down SK instead  :-\

yes, it is the best sig ever created  ;D

i wonder who the incredibly creative and ridiculously handsome person is that made it?  ???

- c 8)

(sorry, couldnt help myself 8))

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Smith said:
But i say no void right?   ::)

picky-picky... 8)
I kinda skiped you're intro there boddy-boy, for that I apologize...

I choose Skully, not for what he's done (fighting-wise), but for he's knowledge in he's opponents... he may not be Ze' big man, but he might know how to dispose them.

Top Bottom