Where is located the Lost capter?

I

Italian_demon

Guys i'm wondering if i have or not the Lost Chapter of Berserk !?!?!

Could someone help me to understand if i have it??
In which volume is it supposed to be?
If it is out of the normal volumes, when have it been wrote and what does it says??

Thx

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Keep taking those english classes man, you're well on your way to haveing a decent grasp of the language.

The lost chapter is "lost" because it was never released in a volume. Miura had it publish as a regular chapter (63) in Young Animal, but didn't include it in the volume. No explanation has been given to my very limited knowledge.

If it were in a volume, I believe it would be 13. Its during the eclipse, specificaly as Griffith is haveing "vissions" while he transforms. Basicly, he meets "the Idea of Evil," the god in Berserk. Idea rambles on about causeality (reality being ruled by cause and effect, free will an illusion, blahdeblah... did you understand the Matrix movies?) Anyways, it briefly covers why femto looks that way...

I imagine there is a translation of it somewhere on this board. Theres not much important to see so only haveing a translation should be sufficient. You can find it here

I

Italian_demon

Majin Tenshi said:
Keep taking those english classes man, you're well on your way to haveing a decent grasp of the language.

The lost chapter is "lost" because it was never released in a volume. Miura had it publish as a regular chapter (63) in Young Animal, but didn't include it in the volume. No explanation has been given to my very limited knowledge.

If it were in a volume, I believe it would be 13. Its during the eclipse, specificaly as Griffith is haveing "vissions" while he transforms. Basicly, he meets "the Idea of Evil," the god in Berserk. Idea rambles on about causeality (reality being ruled by cause and effect, free will an illusion, blahdeblah... did you understand the Matrix movies?) Anyways, it briefly covers why femto looks that way...

I imagine there is a translation of it somewhere on this board. Theres not much important to see so only haveing a translation should be sufficient. You can find it here

I'm sorry for my English, i try my best, but it's not easy for an Italian to speak English...
By the way i tried to look for the lost Chapter in the search link you gave me but not luck...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
www.skullknight.net/manga/
generaly its the answer to all your problems anyways...
http://skullknight.net/translations/
few more here...

so I was off by 1 digit... 1 out of 2 ain't too bad...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://skullknight.net/manga/83/01.jpg

For the rest, fill in "01" with "02" etc.

PS: This is the only chapter I'm willing to distribute personally, and consistently.

Nosferatu

BERSERK
Damn, I've been lurking these boards for two years, and I didn't even know the scans for the lost chapter existed. :-\ Idea looks badass for a heart. I wonder what's attached to him at the bottom, if there is a bottom.

I

Italian_demon

Walter said:
http://skullknight.net/manga/83/01.jpg

For the rest, fill in "01" with "02" etc.

PS: This is the only chapter I'm willing to distribute personally, and consistently.

Great Thanx guys ;)

i wonder why it have been cut off from the Manga..... maybe it says too much and too early...

Franz

It's a dolphin.
DAMMIT >:O I just replaced my english-translated version of that chapter, because I foolishly thought Walt's would be as well, and that his server is naturally faster than the one it was on.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Doubling because this was posted a week ago and I have a feeling I won't get a response.

Anybody still have the english-translated url of the Lost Chapter handy?

I

Italian_demon

Franz said:
Doubling because this was posted a week ago and I have a feeling I won't get a response.

Look for chapter 83 (not in the Manga) by Emule and you'll find the scanslation in many lags ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Franz said:

As it has been for years now,

http://skullknight.net/idea

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Heh, ah Walt...that's close enoug now I suppose. Majin had the link to the english in the actual scans. I suppose I should bug that guy with a PM. Gracias. :)

Top Bottom