I'm curious about something...

It says in the manga that Griffith's reincarnation has weakened the barrier between the astral plane and the physical world (explanation given for the trolls). But wouldn't this have happened 1000 years ago during the last 'rebirth'?

Everyone seems shocked by the sudden appearance of monsters and whatnot, but if a member of Godhand was reborn 1000 years ago, wouldn't there be recors of strange occurances?

I've scoured through past posts and I am pretty sure this hasn't been discussed yet, but maybe I'm wrong. sorry if this is a re-post.

I\\\'m curious about something...

No matter how weak the barrier between the physical, astral and ideal world are, there is always a connection between them I am pretty sure of.

Anyway In volume 25, chapter 9 Scherkie says in Qliphoth that it's unusual for the physical and spititual world to overlap so much, and its most likely because of Griffith being reborn that has fucked the barrier between the two worlds essentially. It has been debated on what exactly caused this to happen. And was talked about a bit in this particular thread of Why the two worlds merge:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=6;action=display;threadid=2951

Anyway I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not sure if Griffiths arrival has messed up the two worlds during the second eclipse primarily because there was a large enough idea of belief when it happened to sevearly mess up the world, or if the belief was just the trigger to a larger power being let into the world which was the main reason the two worlds overlap the way they do... it's rather confusing really.

What we do know however is that it has been spoken about many times that beings from the astral world once walked on the physical world more freely then they do now, but eventually due to the teaching of the Vatican a new general view on the world became much more accepted then most creatures like elves, trolls and other numerious beings from the astral world slowly disappeared back to where they came from unable to share feelings with humans anymore. This was explained better in Volume 24, chapter 5 I believe.

If when the Astral world beings were originally were more accepted in the physical world because of a original 1000 year eclipse and had similar consequences to the most recent one, which started off a new viewpoint before the Vatican perspective started I don't know, but I certainly believe it's possible.

Exosus said:
But wouldn't this have happened 1000 years ago during the last 'rebirth'?

You were right... But like you said it was 1000 yrs ago... such ancient time who would have known?

Perhap it did happen before but something happen and someone had stopped it before it became too bad... Maybe SK did that? Who knows but 1000 yrs a lot of things can happen

I

Italian_demon

Smith said:
You were right... But like you said it was 1000 yrs ago... such ancient time who would have known?

Perhap it did happen before but something happen and someone had stopped it before it became too bad... Maybe SK did that? Who knows but 1000 yrs a lot of things can happen

there is something i've noticed.... during the Eclips when the 5th GH have been summoned, the Altar was shaped as an Hand and in correspondence of 4 of its fingers were placed the 4 previews GHs, Griffit would be the last 5th... Well seems like it's not expected a 6th GH as the 5 fingers will be occupied....
I think that Griffit (Femto) completed a system designed to work with 5 members (the Hand of God is complete and fully working with Five supreme being....i'd say).
We don't know exactly which effects produces the 5th GH summoned, but probably is a special summon compared to the others!
Also i noticed that Griffit have been convinced and a little bit tricked by two GH (dressed up as the old lady speaking...), like all the 4 GHs had big interest on the 5th summon!
Last thing, Griffit is the one that has a human body between the GHs, that makes him belong to both the worlds... this could be one of the reasons of the distortion created between the two dimensions by one that belongs to both....

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Well remember, fate runs in a spiral, not a circle. You could probably guess the "last time" it happened probably wasn't as bad so it reverted back to normal.

Nosferatu

BERSERK

Exosus said:
Everyone seems shocked by the sudden appearance of monsters and whatnot, but if a member of Godhand was reborn 1000 years ago, wouldn't there be recors of strange occurances?

There are records of strange occurances. They exist in fairy tales and ancient folklore. The kind of stuff people hear about, but never actually believe.

Re: I\\\'m curious about something...

Smith said:
But was there any apostles back then?  ::)

Right, and there are those can see elves and other astral beings, in chapter 1 of the first volume everyone can see Puck at the bar when the thugs are throwing knives at him.

Sparnage said:

Hmmm... is that a yes?

Back in 1000 yrs it seem there wasnt any so that y the bodies below the tower was still intact after so many yrs

Smith said:
Hmmm... is that a yes?

Yeah it is.

Back in 1000 yrs it seem there wasnt any so that y the bodies below the tower was still intact after so many yrs

Thats enough reason for me to believe there were apostles 1,000 years back and probably further, but it's certain that beings from the astral realm were much more common.

well Zodd is at leats 1000 years old right?
and you need God hand member/s to create an apostle right?
put 2 and 2 together

I

Italian_demon

NeoBerserker said:
put 2 and 2 together

Well it might be one of the first Apostols created by the first GH ;)

NeoBerserker said:

Maybe not, for all we know when Zodd says "You've stood against us for a thousand years." he could just mean the side of the Godhand, not necessarily himself. Maybe he was around a thousand years ago, but when Rickert speaks of him he says he is spoken of in legends for only hundreds of years. It is also said to be only a few hundred years since he started looking for the "ultimate strong one".

put 2 and 2 together

No body said the current 5 Godhand members are the only ones that ever existed, for all we know there could have been a few before a thousand years ago.

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
Maybe not, for all we know when Zodd says "You've stood against us for a thousand years." he could just mean the side of the Godhand, not necessarily himself. Maybe he was around a thousand years ago, but when Rickert speaks of him he says he is spoken of in legends for only hundreds of years. It is also said to be only a few hundred years since he started looking for the "ultimate strong one".

Yes, i also consider that point, but in my volume Zodd (found on-line, unfortunally i have problems ot find some original volumes" you have opposed me!"
I don't know if that's a scanlation or the original volume, i thought it was the original vol....

Italian_demon said:
Yes, i also consider that point, but in my volume Zodd (found on-line, unfortunally i have problems ot find some original volumes" you have opposed me!"
I don't know if that's a scanlation or the original volume, i thought it was the original vol....

This may seem irrelevant but I just have to know for sure, are you really Paradise lost?

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
This may seem irrelevant but I just have to know for sure, are you really Paradise lost?

What you mean? Is it supposed to be the title of the episode?
If you reffer to my Nick, Italian_Demon is my unique Nick used for this forum!

But unless I am mistaken Walter has made clear that you were the infamous member "Paradise_lost" who was pretty well known a few years back.

Why do you think you have the custom title "Paradise_found"?

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:
But unless I am mistaken Walter has made clear that you were the infamous member "Paradise_lost" who was pretty well known a few years back.

Sorry i don't understand what you are speaking about could you be more clear??
Why Walter put the "Paradise Lost" on my Nick name??

I'm a new member, i've been here just a few months, i'm a friend of Puella, he introduced me to this forum that i really enjoy to stay in....

I'm Italian so my English is not good, could you please be more clear??
Are to telling me that i am e lier???

I

Italian_demon

Sparnage said:

As my Profile says i've registered April 19th !!

I think i've never been rude with anyone of lack of respect to anyone!
Especially to you and Walter.....
I really hope i misunderstood what you are telling me...

:-\

Yeah I think you are misunderstood, I am not suggesting you lack respect of being rude, I'm confused myself.

Top Bottom