The Death of the End board and Vamp. hunt. bob?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
What the hell has happened in these last 24 hours? He sent me P.M.'s and directly ordered me to delete as many posts as he can... good thing i wasn't on at that time, because I probably would have. But when I saw it his account was deleted.

Re:(No subject) on: Today at 10:49:51am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a direct order, destroy the end board. Do it so Electrofunk and his bitch don't do it.

wait no! on: Today at 10:51:08am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walter said this,

Quote:
Someone's deleting every single topic in there though... so Its getting old pretty fast.

So just ignore me.

What the hell? Was there a private war between him and electrofunk... and whoever his bitch is? Every single post made about this subject is deleted, and the reason why im posting this in the BBS news section is so this post wont be deleted.

What the fuck has just happened?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I didnt't believe a word of this post until I researched it in the database.

Sure enough, now, even more than before, VampireHunterBob is caught red handed.

To elaborate, I honestly don't care what goes on at End-Board, but everything getting deleted the second its posted? That's not lame, witty or even halfway-entertaining. It's just boring.

Well, it's been a while i came here. I came back yesterday and the mess was already started. I think there's a big clean up needed here.

by the way, no offence DemonX, on the End Board about me not wanting my mod status, there's nothing against you.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
I don't want to guess why were we given the "Mod" tittle in the 1st place. O well... "In Walter we trust" 8)

Just sad that a few good threads went down the drain :'(

Indeed, the last few days have been fairly interesting though. I have to admit Im guilty of merging two threads into one just to see what would become of it.  :-\

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Walter said:
Honestly, I didnt't believe a word of this post until I researched it in the database.

Sure enough, now, even more than before, VampireHunterBob is caught red handed.

To elaborate, I honestly don't care what goes on at End-Board, but everything getting deleted the second its posted? That's not lame, witty or even halfway-entertaining. It's just boring.
*stumbles in cofused by the strange colors and Xs*
I was considering "clensing" the endboard by deleteing all 50 pages of it... but its just so much work...

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Renegade said:
So... will Bob be back at all? The boards won't be the same without him.

Haha. Ill be suprised if hes not back alredy under a new and unknown name. Its kinda funny though, we all thought it was one of the new mods of the 50 people raised to mod... when it was actully him. He was one of the original (recent) mods, and its funny how he was given global moderator too before going haywire. Im suprised that he didnt delete any other posts in some other sections... What the fuck got into him?

oh hell. At least you guys kept most of your posts. l lost all of mine and I've been here for about a year. LOL. Seems I posted all in the fucked up board only. :p

Top Bottom