Is someone still deleting the new threads?

Ok there has been several threads here since the culprit was caught, now they are gone. Is there still a fuckhead out there deleting them?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Not anymore ;D

Let's just say, things are under control now.

(I'm Big Brother... and I'm always watching you...)

Walter said:
Not anymore  ;D

Let's just say, things are under control now.

(I'm Big Brother... and I'm always watching you...)

Such ambivalent feelings of security and paranoia now take over me.

What the fuck happened here? All these people who have moderator status should have it revoked. It should just go back to TheDragonReborn, VampireHunterBob, Ranemaka.

The Dragon Reborn said:
Most of the good threads that were recent are gone........ :-[

And seeing 95% of your posts were in the shootin the breeze the past few months you now have the post count of someone that has been here just over a week!  ;D

dwarfkicker said:
What the fuck happened here?  All these people who have moderator status should have it revoked.  It should just go back to TheDragonReborn, VampireHunterBob, Ranemaka.

Vampire Hunter Bob was the culprit.

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
Sparnage said:
And seeing 95% of your posts were in the shootin the breeze the past few months you now have the post count of someone that has been here just over a week!  ;D

Vampire Hunter Bob was the culprit.

Well u are right, a lot of threat has been erased..... But, for one part it is fun to see how someone is deleting all he want to, because of personals frustrations.... ;D, im sure this message are going to be delete as the messages that i posted...

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
Renegade said:
What happened to the "delete post" and "modify" buttons?

I think the same person took them out... because he is afraid to tell everyone the truth..... jajaja ;D

I don’t really know... i just notice they are missing....

Sexy dancer said:
Well u are right, a lot of threat has been erased..... But, for one part it is fun to see how someone is deleting all he want to, because of personals frustrations....  ;D, im sure this message are going to be delete as the messages that i posted...

It's such a shame as it has already been said, most of the threads are not worth starting again but still interesting to look back on at times. However I think it's time to start a new picture thread because that is one that is not ready to die.

Renegade said:
What happened to the "delete post" and "modify" buttons?

It seems we have the title of moderator, just not the power.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Sexy dancer said:
I think the same person took them out... because he is afraid to tell everyone the truth..... jajaja ;D

I don’t really know... i just notice they are missing....
Hey baby I am still at work (k)

About the topic ahh I am happy those damn delete thread/modify buttons have been removed hehe.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
ELEKTROFUNK said:
About the topic ahh I am happy those damn delete thread/modify buttons have been removed hehe.
Actually, ELEKTROFUNK and his lovely girlfriend were also part of the crazy deleters and will be further humiliated once I figure something out embarassing enough to suit their lowly stature.

Nice try though, but remember, Big Brother sees all.

So, what really happenned to VHB ? Did he deleted his account himself ? He was a nice guy IMO, maybe he got pissed by some fuckface (hypothesis).

I'm glad i don't have my Mod Status Anymore,  i don't need it because no one can stop other's dumbness...

Walter said:
Actually, ELEKTROFUNK and his lovely girlfriend were also part of the crazy deleters and will be further humiliated once I figure something out embarassing enough to suit their lowly stature.

Mouahahhahahahahhhahahaha

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Walter said:

Holy shit, Bob really was at war with them  :eek:!

Elektrofunk, you dissapoint me. I let off of you before because I thought you changed. I thought you were better then this.  >:( But instead you and your bitch sit at the sidelines and laugh, while we all think its JUST bob.

Walters right, you dont deserve the sweetness of deletion.
>: )

DemonX said:
Holy shit, Bob really was at war with them  :eek:!

Elektrofunk, you dissapoint me. I let off of you before because I thought you changed. I thought you were better then this.  >:( But instead you and your bitch sit at the sidelines and laugh, while we all think its JUST bob.

What could make you think he changed ?

Walter said:

Justice is served. LOL! I love it when people like Walter do these things.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
while we all think its JUST bob.
So is that an apology to VHB there or are you gonna be as closed minded as a born again christian residing in dillon SC?

Top Bottom