Is someone still deleting the new threads?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Shurikn said:
What could make you think he changed ?

Renegade said:
He stopped posting.

Exacto-mondo

Eddie said:
So is that an apology to VHB there or are you gonna be as closed minded as a born again christian residing in dillon SC?

Let me think... NO! The basterd almost got me caught me up in this mess, so i say show no remorse. Besides, I never really liked him, because of an event that goes back to the skull lord times. He took credit for what I made is all I will say.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
DemonX said:
Let me think... NO! The basterd almost got me caught me up in this mess, so i say show no remorse. Besides, I never really liked him, because of an event that goes back to the skull lord times. He took credit for what I made is all I will say.
dude, skull lord was not real.

Walter said:
Actually, ELEKTROFUNK and his lovely girlfriend were also part of the crazy deleters and will be further humiliated once I figure something out embarassing enough to suit their lowly stature.

Nice try though, but remember, Big Brother sees all.

Am I one of those people that will suffer humilation eventhough I wasn't involve.

Since people don't know what I'm talking here's a PM send by Walter to me a few hours ago.

"Cease and desist deleting. Admit and escape perma-ban. Deny and be
perma-banned."

In other words I'm being accused of this whole deletion shit.

I did none of those things which by the way I couldn't, the delete button didn't even work. I did try to delete one of Skull lard (not the real skull lord I'm speaking of that fake female version that types in BIG font) idiotic threads that was made yesterday but I wasn't able to delete for whatever reason. But I was able to lock the thread. :-\

Then today my thread that I made "Woah" that dealt with the new board new design was deleted. Why the heck would I delete my own thread?

It's likely who are the REAL people who did the deletion which is Elektrofunk and Sexy Dancer , VHB himself said this in a PM send to Demon X which he posted in another thread , that Elektrofunk is deleting threads with his bitch helping. Hmm who is this bitch well as I said it's Sexy Dancer.

Elektrofunk posted in this thread to Sexy Dancer which was "Hey baby I am still at work (k)"

There is an obvious connection between the two. ::)

Here's what's interesting yesterday when the whole deletion began this is what Sexy Dancer said.
"And it begins" In a thread that in a few minutes later got deleted. Hm I wonder what she was talking about. ::) The reason I remember her quote was because it was obvious she knew what was going on and found her post was hinting at something that just started guess what that was. There were other people who posted in that thread that I'm talking about should be able to back up my claim.

Why am I writing this? Because I've been falsely accused by Walter that I was the person who was doing the deletion.

I don't want to be ban from this website there's is no way another website can replace Skullknight.net.

I've already denied the accusation by Walter for something that I did not do. Hopefully Walter will learn that he made a mistake and won't ban me. :'(

DarkBlademaster

;D Walter doesnt make mistakes... he probably saw you in the log ;D. As for your reasoning with the obvious sexy dancer and elektrofunk... im alredy a mile ahead of you there.

Now all im thinking of now is that maybe Elektrofunk and Sexy Dancer is the same lonly person...

ZODDGUTS said:
In other words I'm being accused of this whole deletion shit.

yadda yadda

Why am I writing this? Because I've been falsely accused by Walter that I was the person who was doing the deletion.

I don't want to be ban from this website there's is no way another website can replace Skullknight.net.

I've already denied the accusation by Walter for something that I did not do. Hopefully Walter will learn that he made a mistake and won't ban me. :'(
Wow Walter. I actually feel sympathy for this guy. Go light on him. Unless of course you have undeniable proof of what he did.

DarkBlademaster

Jon Schaffer said:
Wow Walter. I actually feel sympathy for this guy. Go light on him. Unless of course you have undeniable proof of what he did.

Walter does what he thinks is best for his country.

DemonX said:
;D Walter doesnt make mistakes... he probably saw you in the log  ;D. As for your reasoning with the obvious sexy dancer and elektrofunk... im alredy a mile ahead of you there.

Now all im thinking of now is that maybe Elektrofunk and Sexy Dancer is the same lonly person...

Your right about the log part. Almost every day I'm on the internet from 7-10 p.m. pacific time sometimes 11 pm. Usually I'm checking video game sites ign.com gamestop.com and anime websites for news,previews trailers etc. So I usually log on this website from time to time 7-11 pm.

As for Elektrofunk and Sexy Dancer being the same person that's a possibility.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Sparnage said:
It's such a shame as it has already been said, most of the threads are not worth starting again but still interesting to look back on at times. However I think it's time to start a new picture thread because that is one that is not ready to die.
This may be kind of a dumb question, but: are those threads permanently deleted? On other message boards, like Invision Power Boards, when threads are deleted they can get sent to the "recycle bin"...or at least the ones I've seen. Does anything like that apply to this type of BBS software? Wishful thinking never hurts.

It seems we have the title of moderator, just not the power.
Our 5k mod team still has enough power to mess with this forum, just not the kind of power to harm this forum. Thank God too. As long as our precious, occasional non-Berserk rants are not messed with, who cares what happens to the End-Board?

Well I guess it doesn't really make a difference for me, seeing how since I came to this BBS relatively late and all, most of the posts I put up in this forum have been deleted...

I'm surprised that VHB was the one to do it too...I kind of assumed it was either ELEKTROFUNK, Skull Lard's alter-alter-ego, or a few other less notable people, but not someone who seems more uptight about the sk.net rules than most.

Who is this Sexy Dancer person anyways? Whenever I read "ELEKTROFUNK's bitch/girlfriend" I thought people were referring to Nomad, hehe.

well, i hardly ever come to this section anymore,

it just holds no interest, the "trash can" if you will,

but i think vhb started deleting some useless stuff,

mainly his own, but electrofunk and whoever his sexy anal wart or hemroid of despair or whoever, ya know i never saw one post by him/her, oh well, but electrofunk seemed to be joined with that person and took advantage of the situation,

vhb didnt technically do anything bad, but electro took it upon himself to push buttons and throw gas in the fire from what ive seen,

of course this destroyed any foothold that vhb had at first, but now its pretty simple to me,

this is a Berserk board,

vhb was into Berserk, thats why he was here,

electrofunk was not, he wasnt here for any reason other than to be here,

in fact he used to stink up the Berserk section til he got into it with me, he couldnt hold his own, i creatively destroyed him, i dont know who remembered all that a while back:

fruit.gif
   ;D

i got tired of destroying him cause i had no competition,

so i decided to be a man and hold my hand out,

everything seemed good, until now,

i think vhb should be unbanished and electro be kicked to the curb,

thats what i would do, i mean vhb's been here for a while, and people do make mistakes,

and others are just fruits, electrofruits,

he would be a whineapple,

his color would be candyass apple red,

i could go on,

but those are my thoughts if they mean anything,

i made a new gif off of the berserk ps2 demo in the gif-a-mania thread if anyone wishes to see  8)

have a pleasant evening :D,

- c

(you know i didnt get to be a moderator ???
maybe i could be the misc section moderator!!  ;D crossing fingers)

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
eithier way, it's done now, VHB was used as a scape goat, and for some became messaiah-ish heh heh heh. I believe that he's innocent because he is not the type to 1. gain anything from this, 2. do something so stupid, 3. lie about what happened. What does 600 logs mean? Sexy dancer is one damn sexy hand right there.

ZODDGUTS said:
waaaaambulance

Both Walter and I went through the logs, so unless your computer was a zombie for someone else, or they were doing 'action=delete' requests via a cURL, it was your username doing these things, verified by session IDs.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
Holy fuck!  I haven't been in this section in months.  I see all hell has broken loose in here now.  Is this pure chaos all a part of Walters plan? Perhaps simply creating chaos was the plan. Interesting...

Cronus said:
Both Walter and I went through the logs, so unless your computer was a zombie for someone else, or they were doing 'action=delete' requests via a cURL, it was your username doing these things, verified by session IDs.

I kinda understood what you said but I already said in my earlier post that I did try to delete one thread if I remember correctly I tried to delete skull lard thread twice but It did not work. Again  I tried to delete her thread because of how idiotic and pointless it was but since I wasn't able to delete it I did the 2nd best thing I locked it.

I know Walters proposition to me ,he said that if I admit that it was me deleting all those threads I won't get ban. But I won't do that because I didn't do those things. Sorry I won't lie by saying "it was me" so that I won't get ban.

If he still wants to ban me then go ahead. All that matters to me is that I'm telling the truth. I would rather get banned by telling the truth rather then not getting banned by lying.

I really wanted to know why he did this, good thread such as the pictures are some of the good ones, that is unfair...!  :(

Btw had Griffith changed his nick he seem to disappear?

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
In war and love all is fair.... now I know what really happen, and yes, I can be a bitch whenever I want for the reason that I consider necessary. So, call me whenever u want, don’t worry it will make me run to my mother’s and cry :'((yeah right!)

And yes, I was part of the chaos here but I just deleted or Edit Vampiere_Hunter_Bob messages, I thought all the time he was the one trying to piss me up.....

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Well about this all situation it is obvious that what happen was going to happen and I know both Griffith and Walter knew that this was going to happen, and as you can see it has sure spiced things up in here .

About me having deleted threads? I plead guilty to this accusation but for your information, it was way after the "new/current threads" were gone.

My reason to do this? The new threads were gone for the exception of the wtf thread and 3 old topics of mine were pilled up in sequence which I thought was sort of weird so I deleted my own threads

So I plead guilty to deleting some of my own threads which for starters the people who are complaining about me here found them distasteful, so they should be happy about me deleting some of my old threads. The only exception of this threads I plead guilty of was the "first off topic thread" other than that maybe I deleted another post Which wasn’t "current"

About me leaving this boards, it is true I did leave the boards here after all the moding started because I really couldn’t post anything without being locked or moded as for an agenda someone had against me, heck even my "computer problems thread" was locked until I wrote vhb a 2 paragraph tutorial on how to remove a virus to prove I did know about computers. I came back a couple of days ago again because my girlfriend called me up saying that she was bored and wanted to post in some board and I recommended her this one so I came back here and was going to "behave" sort off but look what happened lol. From the moment I saw so many administrator I knew sort of something like this would happen.

About my Girlfriend deleting posts, she told me she only deleted some responses by vhb in threads and moded his words.

About 10-4 I bet he didn’t have much to argue about in this past months, So even after I agreed about letting by gones be by gones with him and being "friends" after he said some mean shit about a friend of mine dying, he comes back to speak shit about me .I think he is an hypocrite and even a bigger asshole than me in this boards.

About what I think about sk.net:

Great site have being visiting it since maybe 2000 when there were scanlations here didn't start posting in the boards until march when Nomad convinced me to start posting here .

About the boards:

They are fun and full assholes and people that can raise a good argument alike. That's why I used to post here until moderating got way overhead.

About my punishment:

I will accept the punishment Walter and/or Griffith find suitable since I think their decisions are both fair.

About my girlfriend and I being the same person: lol great suspicion you got there. I will post a couple of pictures of us in a couple of minutes .

-ELEKTROFUNK

E

ELEKTROFUNK

10-4 said:
fruit.gif
   ;D

it is actually funny about he saying he destroyed me when he was the ones who offered himself to make peace with me after a couple of IM's he sent.

Re:yes?
« Sent to: ELEKTROFUNK on: May 14, 2004, 01:48:46 PM »  Reply with quote | Reply | Remove this message   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cool,

now i will call you: electrofriend

i hate having people mad at me or mad at them,

ill let people know that we dont hate each other later tonight in a post somewhere,

you can now if you wish,

im just at work and have to hurry!

talk to you later electrofriend

- c
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, about me not liking Berserk that is pretty much a Lie, First time I heard about Berserk was after I saw some fan subs at my old anime club back in 98  ( i think) been hooked after that.on 2000 I heard about the manga and started looking for scanlations where I found this site, which had lots of Berserk Content. Right now I have read the hawks scanlations (better than nothing) and after I left this boards I would pop in and check the written scanlations from sk translators :D . So I do love the berserk Storyline I could say it is my favorite anime because of it's storyline/Art/and deep philosophical meaning. I even got many of my friends and cousins hooked with it. I have thought about getting sacrifice brand tatoo and my cousin haves a big Zodd tatto in his arm hehe.

Top Bottom