New Board / New Bullshit

Sorry i havent been here in a while. I dont know the cahnges seem good for the board, but i liked the old layout of the home page. nothing beats supergatts, you may still have it on a page im not sure.

Anyways i was wondering what happened to skull lord, Or whatever his name was, i remember him kinda going insane on the board and changing some stuff. If he still around or na?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Berserk Ayato said:
Sorry i havent been here in a while. I dont know the cahnges seem good for the board, but i liked the old layout of the home page. nothing beats supergatts, you may still have it on a page im not sure.

Anyways i was wondering what happened to skull lord, Or whatever his name was, i remember him kinda going insane on the board and changing some stuff. If he still around or na?

He is here spiritually

Berserk Ayato said:

wow, you have been gone for a long long time!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Upgraded the BBS to SMF 1.0 FINAL. The changes are really minimal as far as I can tell.

Report any weirdness here.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Every now and then I see errors of the images, for example.
untitled21dq.jpg

But most likely, it is nothing but the page loading improperly on my PC.

Top Bottom