A new world

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
The death of our messiahs has come! Now, with the leaders slain, and this realm in chaos, our world of skullknight slowly changes. Skull Lord has prepared the world for his return. Infidels will die, Mangykid will reach the level of 4.4, and Elektrofunk will be raped and become his personal bitch. Not to mention Elektrofunk's bitch, who will become the company (led by the great Skull Lard) whore.

Times are upon us. Change is for the better.

pp040903arnie.gif

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
The death of our messiahs has come! Now, with the leaders slain, and this realm in chaos, our world of skullknight slowly changes. Skull Lord has prepared the world for his return. Infidels will die, Mangykid will reach the level of 4.4, and Elektrofunk will be raped and become his personal bitch. Not to mention Elektrofunk's bitch, who will become the company (led by the great Skull Lard) whore.

pp040903arnie.gif

aww sadly for you I am no ones bitch and my woman wont be anyones bitch. Oh! but wait I think I have a solution!
Why don't we make your brother skulllords bitch and since you are his brother and share his same ggm (gay genetic material) you would also become this boards gay whore:D.

P.S: Do you still sell your brothers used condoms on ebay? lol

DarkBlademaster

ELEKTROFUNK said:
aww sadly for you I am no ones bitch and my woman wont be anyones bitch. Oh! but wait I think I have a solution!
Why don't we make your brother skulllords bitch and since you are his brother and share his same ggm (gay genetic material) you would also become this boards gay whore:D.

P.S: Do you still sell your brothers used condoms on ebay? I dont know if anybody remembers when he said this. :S

Ahh attacking my brother again I see? This shows nothing except your own weakness. You cannot attack me so you go for my brother pitiful. And in general, how old is that shit? 6 months old? Your beating a dead horse. Your smart, cant you come up with anything new fuck face?

I just thought the bitch would be a fitting role for you because your the guy used to blowing your nose with a clean towel to find that towel brown the next moment. You know, even if you dont have pimples, those clearasil pad wipes might be good for your face.

Ok, so I will retract my opinion of your "girl" (hopefully) of being the company whore. I cant really say that because she hasn't said anything that stupid yet. Also due to the fact it doesn't make a difference, because you and "her" are probably the same person anyways.

And this is the same guy who got punked out by 10-4.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
Ahh attacking my brother again I see? This shows nothing except your own weakness. You cannot attack me so you go for my brother pitiful. And in general, how old is that shit? 6 months old? Your beating a dead horse. Your smart, cant you come up with anything new fuck face?

Well I don't think you ggm changes with time. Your genes dictate that you have a predetermination of being gay. Anyhow don't worry We will accept you if you are gay as long as you keep your hands to yourself (or your brother) it will be ok. Anyhow I am Busy I am at work ;-) go enjoy your gay dream with either your brother or your pal 10-4 :D.

well this will probably be my last post in the trash can for a while,

but i agree with you demonx :),

electrofruit, your girlfriends must like you alot,

cause you are so easy to manipulate ;D,

hell, i just put in a post, or a pm, or hell, even a word, "tool",

and then you go into space letting me get the exact reaction i wanted,

im done, cause if i continue, my lungs will explode from too much laughing ;D,

if they dont get rid of you, thats cool, its not my site,

i dont hate you to be honest,

i just liked pushing your buttons, electro-tool  8),

everyone have a great day  ;D

- c

DarkBlademaster

Vampier_Hunter_Bob said:
You can't be that busy if you're arguing with people on the internet.

Hah i take it that whenever he says "hes at work" means that anything else I will say about him he will not reply to. Either that or he has a shitty ass cubical job, the best he could probably ever get. Or... maybe his job is to annoy us?

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Well I don't think you ggm changes with time. Your genes dictate that you have a predetermination of being gay. Anyhow don't worry We will accept you if you are gay as long as you keep your hands to yourself (or your brother) it will be ok. Anyhow I am Busy I am at work ;-) go enjoy your gay dream with either your brother or your pal 10-4 :D.

Your a funny guy, but not that funny. Perhapes this man with a mystery has a complex of his own? Anyone who makes another account saying its his "girlfriend" does have problems.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
Hah i take it that whenever he says "hes at work" means that anything else I will say about him he will not reply to. Either that or he has a shitty ass cubical job, the best he could probably ever get. Or... maybe his job is to annoy us?

Your a funny guy, but not that funny. Perhapes this man with a mystery has a complex of his own? Anyone who makes another account saying its his "girlfriend" does have problems.

Well regarding my job , "Work should be to an adult the equivelnt of what playing is for a child" I will always remember that quote from philosophy class lol even tho it escapes me who said it but I think he was right on that. People should look for a work which they enjoy weather it is on a cubicle or on a big office with a view. Right now I am happy with my work even tho it is stressful sometimes but it is cool and I enjoy it, and it will help me get the experience I need to move on to other things I want to do. Regarding my imaginary gf funny ;) I am going to visit her later I will take some pictures of us then with my lappy

DarkBlademaster

ELEKTROFUNK said:
Well regarding my job , "Work should be to an adult the equivelnt of what playing is for a child" I will always remember that quote from philosophy class lol even tho it escapes me who said it but I think he was right on that. People should  look for a work which they enjoy weather it is on a cubicle or on a big office with a view. Right now I am happy with my work even tho it is stressful sometimes but it is cool and I enjoy it, and it will help me get the experience I need to move on to other things I want to do. Regarding my imaginary gf funny ;) I am going to visit her later I will take some pictures of us then with my lappy

Your attempt to make it look like you have a normal life cant fool me. Philosophy class... for a cubical worker? Some things dont add up... is this a collage course your talking about? Or one of those social groups that never seem to be useful for self improvement and has meaningless structure?

>:( Do your job at your "work", and stop annoying us.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Just stop it, both of you, if you hate each other than don't fucking reply to one another. Don't start all this crap over again because this is not some fucking ezboard bbs about useless shit and hatred. You two wanna fight each other? Then get your ass on a plane and leave the boards out of this shit. Or get aim, it's free.

As for david, yes he did take the fall for the electro-duo, but if your gonna keep going over crap like this, in this fashion, then you're just as bad.

DarkBlademaster

Eddie said:
Just stop it, both of you, if you hate each other than don't fucking reply to one another. Don't start all this crap over again because this is not some fucking ezboard bbs about useless shit and hatred. You two wanna fight each other? Then get your ass on a plane and leave the boards out of this shit. Or get aim, it's free.

But... Its Shootin' the breeze  :(. People arguing over pointless shit, flaming for no reason, and pointless posts just to talk about what we had for dinner perfectly fits in this section. I mean... some people get off on this stuff.

kimchan said:
Wow, didn't take long for the new world to turn retarded, did it?

Hehe, what do you mean turn retarded...

ShinHell9

DemonX said:
Its Shootin' the breeze
excactly, it's not translucent victory, this section was made so that we wouldn't be talking about berserk 24/7. Translucent victory was made for obnioxuos attitude and flaming. Translucent victory is gone, keep flames to yourself & target, and only use them on scan beggers and thewhitehawk.

E

ELEKTROFUNK

DemonX said:
Your attempt to make it look like you have a normal life cant fool me. Philosophy class... for a cubical worker? Some things dont add up... is this a collage course your talking about? Or one of those social groups that never seem to be useful for self improvement and has meaningless structure?

>:( Do your job at your "work", and stop annoying us.

I do as I please as far as I have everything up to date and everything is undercontrol. Or like today I depend on someone else to give me support.

Sexy dancer

I'm one with the wind!
DemonX said:

pp040903arnie.gif

Well, let me tell u Angel trying to be a Demon, it is really funny read that u are complaining because Electro’s –my bf- attacks u, because u started it this time. About the whore thing I think u would be the best to fit that role. Oh, and I will let u know two more things, first that my bf told me about the used condoms that u sell over EBay, and u are really discosting and the second and last thing that I want u to know is that it is really funny, and I laugh everytime I read the same about Electro’s and I been the same, well believe whatever u want to believe but, if u decide to come to Puerto Rico and prove what I’m telling u, u are free to come, I will make u the honor to release your doubt.

ShinHell9

Sexy dancer said:
Some people cannot let their old vendettas go, as for demon X's new hatred of you two, it's a very simple matter. He did VHB an injustice, and now that he was told what happened, he wishes to get revenge.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
DemonX said:
Hehe, what do you mean turn retarded...

I don't know, for some reason I was feeling kind of hopeful, but then I saw the arguments starting up again. I think it had something to do with the fact that I was looking through the really old posts on the board for a laugh or two.

DarkBlademaster

Sexy dancer said:
Well, let me tell u Angel trying to be a Demon

Who? I was Demon to begin with.

Sexy dancer said:
I will let u know two more things, first that my bf told me about the used condoms that u sell over EBay, and u are really discosting

What? At least say somthing that your girlfriend didn't make up at the top of her head.

Sexy dancer said:
it is really funny read that u are complaining

Huh? When have I been complaining...

and I laugh everytime I read the same about Electro’s and I been the same, well believe whatever u want to believe but, if u decide to come to Puerto Rico and prove what I’m telling u, u are free to come, I will make u the honor to release your doubt

So you want me to fly my ass to Puerto Rico so you can prove somthing to me that I dont really give a shit about? How bout you post a pic of you and your girlfriend in the SAME pic in front of the monitor with it on the skull knight page?

First of all, at least try to keep your points organized. Condoms over ebay? Elektrofag attacking me? Holy shit if people say somthing for so long it actully becomes true. And since when does the girl do the talking to defend the guy? Does have nothing to say but he can do whatever he wants?

Now you sparked a question in my mind, who has the bigger package, Dancer or Elektro?

E

ELEKTROFUNK

You did say once that you sold your brothers used condoms on ebay .

DarkBlademaster

ELEKTROFUNK said:
You did say once that you sold your brothers used condoms on ebay .

Hmm, and when was this? If I recall, you or smith were right to insult me, and made it up. If somehow you can find the post and link us to it, that accusation would be alot more legit, dont you think?

And dont give that "Oh guess i cant find it, it must have been deleted because of all those mods" bullshit.

Top Bottom