"The Great Skullknight.net Mass Modulation Scandal," or, "Et tu, me?"

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Smith said:
had Griffith changed his nick he seem to disappear?

The Dragon Reborn said:
he is vampire hunter bob now

Here I am, Smith, and it's actually more like Bob is me now, Dragon Reborn. ;)

Anyway, before anymore accusations can be hurled about who deleted what exactly in "The Great Skullknight.net Mass Modulation Scandal" (a list I'm sure has quite a few name's on it, in reality), you guys should read what I have to sa... uh, hear what I have to typ... uh, nevermind. Just read on...

First and foremost, I'm responsible for this whole mess, so I want to be the first to apologize to Vampier_Hunter_Bob. He shouldn’t have had to pay for my mistake. It was all my idea and I knew what the consequences were going to be (not that you guys are predictable or anything :-*). Bob didn't even want to be a mod anymore, he PMed me saying he'd mod with Rane and Dragon Reborn, but he didn't want to play games. So, of course, in my infinite wisdom I made him a Global Mod instead of just honoring his wishes. Yes, he made a mistake, but just because his hand was the one in the cookie jar doesn’t mean he should die for all of our sins.

If anyone is solely responsible for this, it's myself. Honesty is my only excuse. This was a social experiment of sorts; I was curious to see what would happen among you with absolute and yet equal power over each other, beyond what I already surmised (this). In the end, I guess I hoped after the fallout that maybe it would evolve into something interesting that could have been left to its own devices; something progressive. Anyway, in addition to probably being a bonehead idea, it was plain bad timing; the Breeze was looking' pretty good lately, and some entertaining threads have unfortunately gone the way of the Dodo. It was certainly no time to shake things up. Although, the damage having already been done (and more), I am disappointed the little idea wasn't allowed to run its course. Hey, you guys could have all been mods in an Internet utopia. ;D

Anyway, all's well that ends well now, and I guess we did learn something from this, even if it wasn’t the result I was looking for.

Sorry guys, and sorry David,

-Spider-Man

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Smith said:
But all your post are gone...  :(

Are you still a admin now?  :'(

This is a new account, that's why I have no posts, and no, I am no longer an admin. I'm "Griffith No More!" now, Smith. See Peter Parker walking away from Griffith in my avatar? Peter Parker represents me, and Griffith represents my old account. :)

-Trans

P.S. BTW, if you guys want to hear a funny story...

No sooner than the moment I become sans admin do I have trouble registering a new account. I give it a different E-mail than my old account. Well, fucking yahoo, we're going to compete with G-mail, mail decided to delete said account since I hadn't used it in four months. Great. I created my new account and now had no way to activate it. Worse yet, I couldn't recreate the account, at least with the exact name. This wasn't a big deal, except my pride was saying, "you've been John Q. Poster for 5 minutes and already you've fucked up your accounts and are making a God damned mess, there's going to be five different variations of 'Griffith No More!' on the member list before your through, is that what you want? Just wait until Walter sees this, he'll already think you're crazy enough, what's he going to think when you're emailing him asking him to 'plz fix my acount, cant logg en!?'!" Anyway, with that voice in my head, I was determined to recover that account, so I go to the handy new option asking if I lost my activation code. It asks for my name, an email, and the password I selected. Also, I can put in the activation number if I know it. I'm home free, right? No humiliation, a winner is me! Wrong. The whole, 'if you know the code, go ahead and put it in' was already a red flag. "Hmmmm, If I knew my code, why would I be trying to recover it?" Oh well, I'm sure it'll still... 'ERROR, Activation Code Incorrect!' Well, great. Fucking new board thinks it's too cool for school with me. I try that a few more times, check different email accounts I tried, desperatly hoping to find the coveted 'activation code.' Nothing. Nada. FAILURE. I'm a total n00b p0ser at this point that can't even register an account. Anyway, my pride gives way to practicality and I make my next stop on the fun express; yahoo mail! I get to register a new account with them so I can register a new account here. Goody. That goes smoothly as I give them my name of "FUCK" and "YOU" and I move from there to here to try and get it in the potty this time. Well, I do all the required paperwork, go to activate the account, and spastically click the link so that a can message pop up saying, "THIS ACCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN REGISTERED! HAHAHAHA!!" So, in that split second my little voice comes back and says, "Strike 2 dumbass, better just email Wally and tell him you need your diapers changed pronto. I bet it thinks the old account is this one you're trying to register." Of course, that couldn't be, I used a varaition on the name so as not to fall into the classic 'trying to register an account you've already registered' paradox. 'Sorry, you can't register this account, it's already been registered... by you! HAHAHAHA!@.' Anyway, as my wheels turned, I realised that my spastic click was two clicks, so I registered the account and then tried to re-register it in the same second. I don't know if that makes me more stupid or less than the alternative scenario; I think I get credit for both somehow.

Anyway, I made it, and there are only two 'Griffith No More's on the member list. =)

-Trans

"Griffith No More!" said:
I am no longer an admin.

:'(

But then if you are really Griffith we will still show you the due respect...

Hope that Walts will restore your status and your glory

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm a little saddened to hear you're not an administrator anymore, but it's not a big deal I guess. I got to hear/read/whatever a funny story in exchange. We haven't had many of those in a while, so nice work. :)

I

Italian_demon

Griffit, i'm sorry, but i hope you'll be around and give us what you always did ;)
Fun and intelligence ;)

I really like your stories... sad you're not admin anymore.. you were "always" right :p ::) what i mean is that i liked your way of administrating the board..

waqas

Oh, nevermind...
"Griffith No More!" said:
This is a new account, that's why I have no posts, and no, I am no longer an admin. I'm "Griffith No More!" now, Smith. See Peter Parker walking away from Griffith in my avatar? Peter Parker represents me, and Griffith represents my old account. :)

-Trans

No, Griffith. You can't walk away from it! The world needs heroes!

- waqas

BTW, a lot has changed during my absence, I suppose I'll just have to look over the older topics to see whats been going on eh?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
waqas said:
BTW, a lot has changed during my absence, I suppose I'll just have to look over the older topics to see whats been going on eh?

Thats not possible... :'(... they are all deleted! This is like the silent transformation of skullknight...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Parker has been known quitting being Spidey many times,
but before long he always finds out that "with great power, comes
great responsabilities". Griffith will be back to his previous self.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Oltobaz said:
Parker has been known quitting being Spidey many times,
but before long he always finds out that "with great power, comes
great responsabilities". Griffith will be back to his previous self. 
So all we need to do is make a user who is very much like venom, and griff will come back.

ShinHell9

DemonX said:
Griffith wont have his old account back, because someone is using it now.
he may not get his old account back, but griffith will always be griffith.

I'm sorry this is too much for me, I know within a few months everything will be back to normal, Griff will have his Admin status and he and Walter will be back to the old Skullknight.net jobs like nothing ever happened before. Maybe if they valued the mods enough when everything goes back to normal at least one of em will be brought back to power of shootin the breeze.

What surprises will be lying ahead for the shootin the breeze drama while keeping everyone preoccupied until 244 is released? Dunno but it probably hasn't ended yet.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
venomprotector03.jpg

Just call me your friendly neighborhood LETHAL PROTECTOR

I'm taken aback by all of this, and wish it hadn't gone down this way. I would look for a replacement admin, but ... could fill Griff's shoes but... Griff?

ShinHell9

Sparnage said:
I'm sorry this is too much for me, I know within a few months everything will be back to normal, Griff will have his Admin status and he and Walter will be back to the old Skullknight.net jobs like nothing ever happened before. Maybe if they valued the mods enough when everything goes back to normal at least one of em will be brought back to power of shootin the breeze.
That's what everyone felt about Translucent Victory...ok what a few thought, but look at it now. Griffith may never take back his power.
MangyKid Ver.4.5 said:
A bit late, but,

Griffith, you are a dildohead.
fun to say crap when he can't strike you down eh?

Top Bottom