The New Picture Thread

Aconyro

REVENGE!
I plan to get another photo sooner or later. But this will have to do.

Suit_0001.jpg

Aconyro said:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ranemaka13 said:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

BANG BANG BANG BANG

E

ELEKTROFUNK

The Dragon Reborn said:
haha. Well she is sitting. Im 5'11 shes at 5'7.

lol I actually thought you were a giant and I am actually 1 inch taller than you.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Renegade said:
I'm 6'-3" and still have another 6 months to grow.

Dragon Reborn, your girl looks Spanish.

Ah, latinas make life worth living... uh, anyway, people can grow well into their 20's Renegade, so you still have a few years even.

Renegade said:
I'm 6'-3" and still have another 6 months to grow.

Dragon Reborn, your girl looks Spanish.

Yeah and? Oh wait you live in Australia you never seen a latin girl too bad for you. Living in Los Angeles sure has it's positves. ;)

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Jon Schaffer said:
Wow, you look and dress alot like my brother (Not Scarface but my other brother who is 15). Except for the hair and my brother is a bit more muscular. On the off chance do you skateboard?

That picture was taken about a year and a half ago.. during my wanna be skaterish days (although I never actually skateboarded more then once or twice.)
I (finally, after 2.5 years) lost that look though, and have since grown my hair out kinda, and dyed it dark.. the whole blonde chunky look got really sickening. I also dress quite a bit differently these days.. lots of button front shirts n stuff.

DarkDragoon said:
That picture was taken about a year and a half ago.. during my wanna be skaterish days (although I never actually skateboarded more then once or twice.)
I (finally, after 2.5 years) lost that look though, and have since grown my hair out kinda, and dyed it dark.. the whole blonde chunky look got really sickening. I also dress quite a bit differently these days.. lots of button front shirts n stuff.

Yeah, my brothers hair used to look like Tidus's but then that game came out and he dropped the look. This summer he cut it short since its so friggin hot. He wears lazy gym clothes all the time now since its summer. Funny how you have squall as your avatar because he wears that Grevier or whatever necklace 24/7. You two would probably get along well. Oh well, I'll stop rambling and let the topic continue.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Jon Schaffer said:
Yeah, my brothers hair used to look like Tidus's but then that game came out and he dropped the look. This summer he cut it short since its so friggin hot. He wears lazy gym clothes all the time now since its summer. Funny how you have squall as your avatar because he wears that Grevier or whatever necklace 24/7. You two would probably get along well. Oh well, I'll stop rambling and let the topic continue.

My hair actually looks kinda like tidus' now.. but dark. And I have the avatar cuz Squall kinda looks like me.. and I have a jacket like his and it kicks ass. lol. These Final Fantasy people are copying my style dammit.

Griffith

DarkDragoon said:

Skaterish? Are you sure you weren't trying to look like Lance Bass?

Sexy_Coltin_3.jpg

lance_bass.jpg

:)

"Griffith No More!" said:

:)

Damn Griffith that was a low blow.

On a side note Lance Bass voiced as Seprithoh in Kindom Hearts rpg game from squaresoft game. What is it with all these Final Fantasy connections here? Freaky huh. :eek:

Griffith

ZODDGUTS said:
Damn Griffith that was a low blow.

Oh, come on, it's all in good humor. And that IS a very boy boandish look. =)

ZODDGUTS said:
On a side note Lance Bass voiced as Seprithoh in Kindom Hearts rpg game from squaresoft game. What is it with all these Final Fantasy connections here? Freaky huh. :eek:

I think it has to do with us being big nerds. See my avatar. =)

-Griffith

"Griffith No More!" said:

I would say he looks more like Backstreet boys Nick Carter.... aside Darkdragoon has a watch on.  ;D

Sexy_Coltin_3.jpg

nice4.jpg

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
I'm the one on the far left...but this picture is really old.
all.jpg

an old one of me, when i had a mullet haha.
fl04am.jpg

well the mullet's gone now. Here's one (very recent) taken on my friend's crappy camera, it's me not trying to laugh while my friend is bieng abused. (i'm not a dick like that but in that case it was funny)
photo110.jpg

Top Bottom