Re-release of "Black Swordsman" Statue! (?)

JIN

Yudanero...
Hey Fellow Collectors!  ;D

I was recently on Hobby Search Japans website checking on an order when I came across this oldie but goodie...http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10039136.jpg.

It's not on the AOW site yet (but they are notorious for being slow with updating their site) but pre-orders are now being taken for the Black Swordsman (battle damaged) Statue. Hobby Search usually only sells "regular" editions(opposed to limited edt.'s). Set for Sept. release.

Hobby Search is quite reliable. Speaking personally I have used them in the past w/ out any problems. I placed a (?) in the subject due to this being unexpected.

So for those of you who missed your chance when these were 1st released, or cannot afford some of the ludacris asking prices for the same statue on EBAY( non- bloody, w/ gimmicks like "artist proof" & prototype), you have been given another chance. With a reasonable asking price.

There isnt a direct link to it but its easy enough to find...go to www.1999.co.jp , choose the "english" version of the site if you prefer, then just scroll down to ART OF WAR, ya cant miss it!

For those skeptical by nature(or from being burned in the past) preordering isnt always neccessary. Besides it will (supposedly) be release soon enough & Im sure a few more sites will be carrying it as well(ex. Hobby link Japan...they are slow w/ updates as well, but also reliable).

"Item name : *Guts Black Swordsman Battle Damage Ver. -Danzai- (Completed)
Maker : Art of War
Scale : Non
Material : PVC ABS Metal
Series : Berserk
Release Date  : Sep.
Price : 5,800 yen   
Our Price : 5,510 yen  "

The "Magun" Guts is also available for preorder there as well.

Happy Collecting!   :)

bluegaiga

I'm a llama!
I think the one you refer to is a Action Figure, since the material listed was PVC and Metal.

And now you can actually order the limited edition direct from AOW's website. They start to sell to Oversea customer now? Don't know how long will they keep doing that....since I heard AOW is not doing that good financially, and I think that's why they now open the door to Oversea customer directly.

Anyhow, I am taking this chance to purchase all the limited edition that is still available for now to complete my collection. ^_^

JIN

Yudanero...
bluegaiga said:
I think the one you refer to is a Action Figure, since the material listed was PVC and Metal. 

And now you can actually order the limited edition direct from AOW's website.  They start to sell to Oversea customer now?  Don't know how long will they keep doing that....since I heard AOW is not doing that good financially, and I think that's why they now open the door to Oversea customer directly.

Anyhow, I am taking this chance to purchase all the limited edition that is still available for now to complete my collection. ^_^ 

Yipes! Indeed. Upon further review I knew I F'ed up(sorry for getting anyone's hopes up falsely   =(  ) but never had a chance to correct myself. Thanks Bluegaiga!

Top Bottom