Re: Berserk Related Fan Art

J

James

Strange...not working again...
Just try copy each one of the url to the new window... no spaces in between the filename :(

www.mediaminer.org/fanart/images/4663_The_Black_Swordsman.jpg

www.mediaminer.org/fanart/images/4431_The_Skull_Knight.jpg

www.mediaminer.org/fanart/images/4429_Griffiths_New_Army.jpg

www.mediaminer.org/fanart/images/4430_Nosferatu_Zodd.jpg

James

J

james

Yup...finally the above links are working fine (only if you copy and paste to a new window) simple click won't so... Weird....anyone know why?

James

I thought I saw that stuff on Yong's multimedia page or something...only liked the pic of Skull Knight...Griffith looks too feminine in that "new army" pic

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
I'd say Griffith looks too feminine too, but if I remember, according to some of the older Griffith face front drawings, you're quite accurate on that. Skull Knight and Gatts are REALLY nice, that's for sure!

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
Haha... yeah who knows in this day and age of "computers" and such ^_-

Oh well. I can't paint, but I can draw - One day I'll do something so cool that all the world shall bow down to me. Just need a pen, some paper and a crimson behelit ;D

CnC

Ad Oculos
Oh well. I can't paint, but I can draw - One day I'll do something so cool that all the world shall bow down to me. Just need a pen, some paper and a crimson behelit  

go ahead, can't wait... I dig that shit

I'd get off my lazy ass and do some art too but I'm also afflicted with laziness (and actual school work)

J

James

Hey Olivier Hague just because you are one of the admins, it doesn't mean you have to be as ASSHOLE you know? You can be normal like other humans too. Got a problem?, just email me. We can talk this shit out. You are such a loser.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Hey Olivier Hague just because you are one of the admins, it doesn't mean you have to be as ASSHOLE you know?  You can be normal like other humans too.  Got a problem?, just email me. We can talk this shit out. You are such a  loser.

wow... I wonder what woulda happened if we DIDN'T like the art...

J

James

I have read many posts by admins of this site. And I know you guys are really rude about things. I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion on that guy's artworks. I just post them since I found them.

You all will be angry too if someone said you are an imposter of another person.

Admins: My advice is go back and read your comments on other people's posts you'll know why some people hate you. Like stated previously, just because you are in the position of an administrator, it does not mean you have the to act like an asshole.

I'm sure many other people are agreeing with me, but they are not saying anything because they don't want conflict and eventually be banned.

Fuck..ParadiseLost and the other guy I forgot the name , although they sometimes post something non-Berserk-related, but the fact is you guys always break/make fun of them. This is my first post for christ fucking sake....Why can't everyone live in peace...Well, fuck this board...It maybe famous,, but it has more asses than any donkey farm

James

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
someguy.jpg
hahahaha!!! Ohhh that always makes me laugh... Well anyways, moving on.

Admins:  My advice is go back and read your comments on other people's posts you'll know  why some people hate you.  Like stated previously, just because you are in the position of an administrator, it does not mean you have the to act like an asshole.
I think youre trying to say that just because im an admin, I dont have the right to act like an asshole. I would just like to say that...actually yes I do. I pay for this site, created it, and moderate it. I have every right to act like an asshole, I just dont feel like it most of the time, because I like to SUPPORT the community thats here. Sometimes I admit I act like an ass, but its all in good fun most of the time.

In this particular situation, it is you thats acting like an ass. If YOUD read through this post youd realize that any negative emotion on this post is directed at Yong, not you. When we are talking about "Yong's imaginary friends" we are talking about an old event where this "Yong" guy made several fake identities to support his site with "comments". Hes not exactly the most popular person on this site...

You my friend, need to calm down.

If YOUD read through this post youd realize that any negative emotion on this post is directed at Yong, not you.

"Yongkiat K."'s IP in the "Chapter 185 Translation" thread:

"James"' IPs in this thread:

When we are talking about "Yong's imaginary friends" we are talking about an old event where this "Yong" guy made several fake identities to support his site with "comments".

And he never learns, it seems...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I thought that IP was familiar...

Yong has amazing skills as a webmaster and designer, but terrible terrible community skills.

....SIGH...Why cant he just be content with his $1,000,000,000 in website donations he gets?

J

james

IP address?

I'm James. And my IP address is 63.205.141.183 what's wrong in that IP? or is it an imposter's IP address too? ???

James

CnC

Ad Oculos
I pay for this site, created it, and moderate it.

true...

I have every right to act like an asshole,

um... true... but showing some restraint wouldn't hurt.

I'm sure many other people are agreeing with me, but they are not saying anything because they don't want conflict and eventually be banned.  

When I (or anyone else) disagrees with Walter, Cronus, Griffith, or Olivier (or whoever's an admin now)...  we usually tell them.
True... when we do so we usually don't attack them personally... we just vent our disagreement then sit back and realize that Olivier was probably right, anyway.

anyways I don't see any provocation in this topic, so why are you so angry, James (or Yong, whoever you are)?

My advice is go back and read your comments on other people's posts you'll know  why some people hate you.  

feel the hate... can't you feel it?

Top Bottom