FFVII Advent Children pics

Here's some new pics including a better view of Cid and another character. 8)

http://www.squarenet.info/display.php?site=news&id=4374

http://www.squarenet.info/display.php?site=news&id=4379

http://www.squarenet.info/display.php?site=news&id=4378

Miyu said:
I hope that isn't a dead Tifa in the second picture.   :'(  Thanks for the links!

Doubt it. I don't think Square-enix would show that. It's more likely she got beat up by that short silver haired guy that is shown in the trailers fighting with Tifa.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
thanks for the links there...
is the release date still a god damm mistery???

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Nomad said:
thanks for the links there...
is the release date still a god damm mistery???
Nah pretty sure they've gone from late summer to mid 2004 though, on a somewhat lighter note seph looks totally bad ass in this movie, I was afraid the making of the characters looking more asian and ultimatley more realistic would ruin the feel of the game.

But I'd have to say square-____ pulled it off pretty well

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
yeah Iv'ed seen all trailers and such... just can't wait for the damn thing...

Azn He-Man666

Nomad said:
yeah Iv'ed seen all trailers and such... just can't wait for the damn thing...
!
Heres hoping my favorite game of all time isn't ruined by one ninety-someodd minutes movie!

Thats why I don't mind waiting so much. I would rather wait another year than have them fuck this up :'( 90 minutes is not really a long time in which to establish a whole new plot. I mean it can be done but I don't know. I worry.

Azn He-Man666

Hmm actually Japanese version is scheduled for an end of 2004 release

States will be getting a first quarter '05 release

Majin Tenshi said:
a f'n parachute!?!?!?! What the hell?  What kinda crappy ninja is she?

What kind of ninja you say? One heck of a ninja that kicks ass biatch!!!.  8)   ::)   :p

But seriously it's cool that she will be in the movie. Now all we is the last piece to the puzzle which is Cait Sith/Reeve.

Top Master

Puzzle Fighter Anyone?
Majin Tenshi said:
a f'n parachute!?!?!?! What the hell?  What kinda crappy ninja is she?

when midgar was revisited near the end of the game everybody used a parachute, even vincent...

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
yea, but that was not a ninja group... alone or with a group of ninjas, she should be shot, with a tank cannon, in the head, for useing a parachute... 

that had better be a flashback (and with blue skys (over midgar? even light clouds were unheard of) I highly doubt it)

E

ELEKTROFUNK

All I wonder is whats the silly pirates part in all of this. Sheesh Silly Japansese people.

Azn He-Man666

ZODDGUTS said:
What kind of ninja you say? One heck of a ninja that kicks ass biatch!!!.  8)   ::)   :p

But seriously it's cool that she will be in the movie. Now all we is the last piece to the puzzle which is Cait Sith/Reeve.
Reeve is probablly dead, remember he was in midgar when the whole battle between holy and meteor happened, and if he's dead Cait Sith's dead.

And if he somehow survived, well that sucks because cait sith sucks.

Top Bottom