Finally, Lost Episode Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Maybe next time handle this in PMs :p
After all of this I still haven't read the Lost Chapter yet, primarily because the server is slow as moleasses, and I find Quake 3 to load up much quicker than the webpage. :D

I

Italian_demon

Franz said:
Maybe next time handle this in PMs :p
After all of this I still haven't read the Lost Chapter yet, primarily because the server is slow as moleasses, and I find Quake 3 to load up much quicker than the webpage. :D
i'm sorry forgive me, you are right

I emailed Darkhorse about the Lost Chapter. They said they weren't aware that there was one and that they would look into. They went on to say that they want fans of Berserk to see everything that it has to offer and that they would see what they could do about the Lost Chapter.

We might get it, we might not. But I doubt that if it wasn't included in the Japanese volume then Miura might not allow it to appear in the US volume.

I

Italian_demon

dwarfkicker said:
I emailed Darkhorse about the Lost Chapter.  They said they weren't aware that there was one and that they would look into.  They went on to say that they want fans of Berserk to see everything that it has to offer and that they would see what they could do about the Lost Chapter. 

We might get it, we might not.  But I doubt that if it wasn't included in the Japanese volume then Miura might not allow it to appear in the US volume.

I believe the Lost Chapter is lost (such an important Episode) can't be just cut off without a good reason, so i guess Miura had a good reason to do it in the Japanish volume and the same will go for the American version...
I really hope to be wrong...

I mentioned it was a big part of the story and that it's too important to leave out.  I did everything short of giving them scans of the chapter. I don't know, maybe if more people were to email them about the lost chapter they would also then see that to fans this is an important part of the story. But whatever happens, happens right?

dwarfkicker said:
I mentioned it was a big part of the story and that it's too important to leave out.  I did everything short of giving them scans of the chapter.  I don't know, maybe if more people were to email them about the lost chapter they would also then see that to fans this is an important part of the story.  But whatever happens, happens right?

Hmm how bout telling them that they should have a "Special Edition" that has the lost chapter. That would be cool if Dark Horse would do that. 8)

Oh what, am I like the official dude who does all the emailing to darkhorse here? *Sigh*.............alright make a list of what you all want me to say to them ;D

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Well, realize that its quite possible that the translators/everybody in DH behind Berserk might not be a fan, and its very well likely that those who are just translating are a part of the business...meaning they stick to what's given to them, and don't touch into the fanbase, etc. That would make sense, to me anyway, about them now knowing about the lost chapter. If somebody enjoys and is interested in the work they're doing, then naturally the quality is going to be much better since it had/has heart in it.

Judo

Midlands finest
Well, correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't the fact that Miura cut this chapter out of the Manga-version mean that DarkHorse has no right to publish it even if they wanted to?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Judo said:
doesn't the fact that Miura cut this chapter out of the Manga-version mean that DarkHorse has no right to publish it even if they wanted to?

I think you summed it up pretty well.

Judo

Midlands finest
there wasn't a lost chapter neither in the german nor in the italian issue... so why should Miura allow DarkHorse to publish it, when he didn't allow it to Panini?
Face the (ugly?) truth, guys... the lost chapter doesn't officially belong to the manga since Miura decided to cut it out.

I

Italian_demon

Judo said:
there wasn't a lost chapter neither in the german nor in the italian issue... so why should Miura allow DarkHorse to publish it, when he didn't allow it to Panini?
Face the (ugly?) truth, guys... the lost chapter doesn't officially belong to the manga since Miura decided to cut it out.

I just hope that even though it doesn't belong anymore to the Manga, this doesn't mean that Idea itself as a concept and meaning have been cut off from the Manga as well... That would be really not nice!!

Rayyantis

The Black Swordsman
Hi guys.....
shinner.gif

This is my first post....
So, be easy on me...
biggrinbounce.gif

Berserk is my FAVOURITE ANIME EVER...
And I'm really glad to find a cool site such as this one...
There are a lot of stuff that are mystery for me... And u guys look knowlagable....
And as u know... LIFE IS EDUCATIONAL...!!!!

mmmmmmmm... I have a question....
how many images does the Lost Episode has...?????
coz I got from u [1-18] exculding 8...
is it that all...????? or there are more...?????

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..... ;D

R

-rob-

Franz said:
Only because I didn't want to post responses in both of the Lost Chapter topics, and because this is much more direct, here you go: and English scans of the Lost Chapter.

http://hem.bredband.net/antfor/01.jpg

Fix the link please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom