Miura makes me lol~~

puella

Berserk forever
Miura has a peculiar sense of putting humor as well . He knows how to mix thrill with humor exquisitely.
This is the very scene from vol.11 when three main leaders are all absent for Wyald's attack.Corkus raises his hand to give a command closing eyes seriously and speaks to himself "I've always been waiting for this moment"
But taking a bad timing, poor Corkus, his solemn dignified "command" is only to fail. hahaha~
then he stammers "w...wait let me try agian..."
Why Miura killed such a poor, charming man? ;D

hey guys, give me more lol scenes, please. Let's double up with laughter!
I think Puck'll occupy almost.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
*grins* Year, Corcus rocks!

Heheh I got three!

1: When Casca wakes up naked in the cave after having fallen off the cliff and literally pelts Gatts with everything in sight. *snickers* That one always cracks me up, just poor Gatts look... not easy being a gentleman I guess.

2: After Gatts and Casca has made love, when she has to straddle her horse as they go off to rescue Griffith. From firm seriousness and command to that cute little look on her face all welling up in tears, Gatts all clueless. Priceless once again. Why, o why did they pull that from the anime? It wouldn't have taken more than a second...

3: When Gatts smacks Casca's ass to make her fly into Griffith's arms, looking all innocent in the meantime. Her look... *snickers*

*ponders* Whaddya mean I got a Casca fixation? *glares around*

Oh.... and almost every scene that involves a SD Pakk. They are just so adorable. Especially the one where Casca tries to eat him.

midori

"omae wa ore no mono da"
Another random funny scene...

This is the scene right before Griffith asks Guts to assassinate Count Julius. They're in a study with tons of books, and Guts asks Griffith if he has read all those books. Griffith says yes, and talks about how he has to know more than just fighting to move up the ranks... how he actually enjoys reading some of those books... like this one! That's when Griffith whips out the "Kama Sutra" - showing Guts pages and pages of sexual positions, and says something like "I'll let you borrow this."

puella

Berserk forever
this topic has only female disputants.
and I don't understand why most people don't make replies to this topic. ::)
Hey~ give me the funniest scene more!

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Another random funny scene...

This is the scene right before Griffith asks Guts to assassinate Count Julius. They're in a study with tons of books, and Guts asks Griffith if he has read all those books. Griffith says yes, and talks about how he has to know more than just fighting to move up the ranks... how he actually enjoys reading some of those books... like this one! That's when Griffith whips out the "Kama Sutra" - showing Guts pages and pages of sexual positions, and says something like "I'll let you borrow this."

awwwwww damn!!! You beat me too it :D

And the Caska scenes Fishbomb chose were the most funniest!! :)

Well, the recent scenes with Isidro are hilarious!!

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
There is that scene when Puck tells Rickert  "Let us potentiate Gutts" and shows him  the weapons of the Getter two from the Getter Robot series

i thought it was kinda funny when Griffith first tells Guts that he desires him and Guts' response is "you a homo?"

eh, seems funny.

puella

Berserk forever
There is that scene when Puck tells Rickert  "Let us potentiate Gutts" and shows him  the weapons of the Getter two from the Getter Robot series
I can't remember that. could you tell me where it is from?
I want to know every word Puck made.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

yeah i saw that at Otakon last year, theres a monster in that show that looked like the snake beron. damn i got to go. >:(

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I can't remember that. could you tell me where it is from?
I want to know every word Puck made.
Do you remember when the dynamic duo (Gutts and Puck) returned to Godo mountain to discover that Caska was gone for a stroll?
Rickert was terrified by elves back then courtesy of Roshinu (or Lucine how we call her back in Italy).
While Rickert was in the workshop busy to repair Gutts weapons, he was joined by Puck that was able to overcome his (Rickert's) distrust. It was then, while the two were chatting that the scene did occur.

D

Dare

the most funny moment I believe was when guts try to be a badass after his first raid and Pippin Comes and put get him, the he carries him downstairs and says
"drink" (sorry my english)

Maria

It's all about the hat...
Hmm...all the Casca ones mentioned above plus:

the ballroom scene when Casca pulls Gats outside and he finally recognizes her. The look on his face is hilarious!

The scene where Iron Chain Knight Whathisname is with Luca and Casca pokes her head in and they both scream at each other.

Sheesh, Casca really is in a lot of funny scenes...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
err... i don't say it is funny, but that makes me smile : when Farneze was young and threw fire to people with a wtf-what-is-this-facial-expression ? ^^

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
My personal favourites are... (from the anime)

*Griffith has Guts in that arm lock*

Griff: Will you join?
Guts: Go to hell!
*crack*
Guts: AAAARRRRGH!

*Guts pushes past the guards to get to Griffith*
Guts: Hey Rickert, do you want to come?
Rickert: Uhrm... no thanks.
Guts: Alright. Yo Griff-
Caska: *taps Guts on the shoulder*
Guts: I'm sick of this. What do you want?
Caska: *PUNCH!!!*

(from the manga)

Judeau: After you and Caska fell off that cliff, you were closer. What happened?
Guts: Nothing.
Judeau: *big grin*

(from the game)

Puck: C'monc'mon'cmon, I wanna go! We both wanna go! Lets go, Gattsuuuuu!
Guts: *SMACK* Sure, whatever.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Damn, I wish I could se more of the series, all those scenes sound funny.

So far the funniest I've seen was when Puck was fighting off the spirits in Vol. 16. Really, any scene with SD Puck. :)

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
When Collete got possesed and Guts killed her without hesitation that made me laugh so hard! When Guts killed the snake baron and shot him over and over in the face with his crossbow that was funny also! And after he kills the slug count when he repeatedly stabs him in the face while his daughter watches LOL! Another is when Vargas touches Guts leg and Guts kicks him away NYUK NYUK! :D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Outrageous Bubblegum said:
When Collete got possesed and Guts killed her without hesitation that made me laugh so hard! When Guts killed the snake baron and shot him over and over in the face with his crossbow that was funny also! And after he kills the slug count when he repeatedly stabs him in the face while his daughter watches LOL! Another is when Vargas touches Guts leg and Guts kicks him away NYUK NYUK! :D
You sound damn sick !
Guil

M

medievald00d

when guts says "she might bite it off" to Adon, and Caska elbows him in the head.

In volume 25 when Puck and Everella are riding the head-troll-thingy
When Puck forces Gats to say Pretty please with Sugar on Top in order to get him out of the cage. (when he was captured by the H.I.C.K.'s)

Basically wherever Puck is, and/or whenever caska's doing anything (that excludes getting raped...)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
This one really had me laughing out loud. :D

funny.jpg

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.
One of the funniest scenes for me was when Isidoro tries to peek on Caska and Farnese in the bath, but Schireke catches him and hogties him to the house. That was great!

Top Bottom