The source of all evil...

Decarbia

Nothing said could change the fact. / My trust was
I know what you're thinking, how can such a convenient (and TASTY) snack food be the source of all evil? SIMPLE, my feeble-minded friends! It makes you lose track of the amount of spicy salsa you are consuming! I just devoured 16 ounces of muy picante salsa! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've been puking more than an anorexic Calvin Klein model (possible oxymoron there?) after being force-fed like a turkey before thanksgiving.   :-X

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've been puking more than an anorexic Calvin Klein model (possible oxymoron there?) after being force-fed like a turkey before thanksgiving.
Hey...that sounds very familiar

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
kuso.jpg
http://www.sku
llknight.net/images/yarou.jpg​

PS: I figured it out...Its if you end your post with a smiley

Decarbia

Nothing said could change the fact. / My trust was
I do not have a clue what the hell that means, yet it seems to be directed at me. You mocked me once! Never do it again! I died that day! :'(

If you persist to bite your thumb at me, I shall have to resort to one of these drastic measures!

1.) Unleash my mad ruskie and greek skills. Naah.... you are not yet deserving of such a punishment.

2.) Insult your english for no apparent reason, and with as much grammatical mangling as possible. Yes! That seems to be the modus operandi... no, a requisite for posting on these boards.

boy... walter.... really you english do big suck.... dear...

Nyahahahhahahahaha!   ;D What say you to that?! You have no chance, make your time!  :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
thats nothing... my room mate's a jock who watches baseball 24-7.
Baseballs one of the most boring to watch too... :(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I do not have a clue what the hell that means, yet it seems to be directed at me. You mocked me once! Never do it again! I died that day! :'(

If you persist to bite your thumb at me, I shall have to resort to one of these drastic measures!

1.) Unleash my mad ruskie and greek skills. Naah.... you are not yet deserving of such a punishment.
Yeah, I guess Im not worth it.

;D What say you to that?! You have no chance, make your time!  :p

.....I was talking about the "black bar of death" If youll use LOGIC and notice that the KUSO YAROU follows directly after the mentioning of a "black bar of death" you will see that yes, my KUSO YAROU image is very much valid...

Im impressed at your interpretation skills. Then again, what can I expect from the guy who runs (or even supports in his member info) a site directed at torture/rape. Yes, your opinion of things is VERY valid.

icefall

I need more sleep -_- zzz
I think the source of all evil is really michael bolton... his ass is a black hole which crushes light! (That's the rumor)

mangykid-cinnaman

Why?? why?? why the slaughter of ewoks?!?! noooooo
really? hmmm... i always thought the root of all evil was me. ah, I'm out of my prime anyways. seems like yesterday conjuring demons to destroy bill gates (a rival evil root) was easy as pie, but now i can barely annoy old people with my evil-ness. such wasted time. *sigh*

Top Bottom