Hey guys

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!
Hey guys its been some time since ive checked in on this site and wow what a big chang. I happened to notice the translation section where all the manga was layed out has been taken away. does anyone know if that or something new will come becuase I am currently in dire need of the translations from all the manga and cant seem to find all of them in the assorted translation topics. Im also very glad that vampire hunter bob is gone, hes one of the reasons I left. This change to the site is really nice. Does anyone know if they can get reid of the awww no post count next to my name?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Malf said:
Hey guys its been some time since ive checked in on this site and wow what a big chang. I happened to notice the translation section where all the manga was layed out has been taken away. does anyone know if that or something new will come becuase I am currently in dire need of the translations from all the manga and cant seem to find all of them in the assorted translation topics. Im also very glad that vampire hunter bob is gone, hes one of the reasons I left. This change to the site  is really nice. Does anyone know if they can get reid of the awww no post count next to my name?

He is back! No! What the fuck! I knew you were bluffing with that other post!

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Vampier_Hunter_Bob said:
Then why did you come back?

The kiddo is still narrow minded, just like before. He read 1 or 2 posts and assumed that you were gone. So, he said your name and said you were the reason he left so he could pick on someone who he knows cant talk back to him. Kinda gets old, doesn't it?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Malf... malf... hrm... apparently the name was not worth the brain cells that would've been required to store it...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Malf said:
This change to the site  is really nice. Does anyone know if they can get reid of the awww no post count next to my name?

Oh sure, I'll get right on that... oh wait, I'm not an admin anymore, looks like you're out of luck here already! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Malf

so what really happened here then? Why are you no longer an admin griffith, and bob are you still an admin? and sparnage left before? can some one tell me whats going on?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Malf said:
so what really happened here then? Why are you no longer an admin griffith, and bob are you still an admin? and sparnage left before? can some one tell me whats going on?

Walter smote me and I was stripped of my evil admin powers and abilities when he discovered my dark secret... the dark secret that it was I who was the handsome and charasmatic, as well as diabolical, board nemesis, SKuLL L0Rd! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

skullbook.jpg

Buy my book and learn the truth for just 29.95!​

Malf said:

I didn't go anywhere.

Malf

wow alot happned while I was gone, but does anyone know if the translation section is coming back because without them i cant read on in the manga.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
"Griffith No More!" said:
Walter smote me and I was stripped of my evil admin powers and abilities when he discovered my dark secret... the dark secret that it was I who was the handsome and charasmatic, as well as diabolical, board nemesis, SKuLL L0Rd! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

that explains the "Skeletor" pic in you're previous avatar....

as for you're book... do you accept VISA??? ;D

Sparnage said:
I didn't go anywhere.

Yeah, and he never will unless you are out, even if that the case he will still undoubtly be here ;)

And Malf, do you have any good reason for me to welcome you back? :)

Smith said:
Yeah, and he never will unless you are out, even if that the case he will still undoubtly be here  ;)

Heheh, yeah probably. Still I may have to leave for a while in the near future, but probably not.

Malf

IM only back for translations im just dropin bye until translations come. Berserk, I cant live without it!

Sparnage said:
Most people deserve another chance to redeem themselves, even Malf.
True, true. Sorry Malf. But didn't you make a thread saying "Farwell"? I'm sure it got deleted but correct me if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom