"I laughed, I cried," said the manic-depressive critic

Hello,

I need more money to feed my unhealthy obsession/addiction to movies. My dream (well, one of them, anyway) is to walk over to B&N's foreign film section and say, "I'll take them all!" ;D

But alas, I cannot. :(

For I have not nearly enough money. :'(

So, I was looking around my room, thinking of things to sell for crack money when I stubbed my toe on this cardboard box in my closest! :eek:

"What's this?!" I cried (with tears rolling down my face, :'(, it hurt so bad)! When I peaked inside, not knowing what to expect, I found that over the years I had amassed a collection of what the "orientals" in the "Far-East" like to call "mangas", totally weird, I know. :p

I thought, these are perfect to sell! :D

What are they you ask? These sexy little beauties are the Japanese! volumes of Berserk, 22 in all, just dripping to wet your dock. ;)

So, who wants them? ???

I'll take the highest bid. And if no one wants them all, I'm sure we can negotiate some deal.

*sniff*sniff*I need my smack, who's willing to help out?

Not sure exactly, but I'm thinking over a hundred bucks for all of them. I'm not going to sell them individually, if you want 'em, you're gonna hafta buy 'em in bulk (bulk=5 volumes at least).

They're in great condition. I'll look over them again, but to the best of my knowledge there's not a thing wrong with them. They haven't been used very much, so they're in the condition that Sasuga sent me.

Only a few pages in vol18 are stuck together. ;)

Just kidding.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
ranemaka13 said:
Only a few pages in vol18 are stuck together. ;)

Just kidding.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who had that problem... with the ermm *cough* Damn crappy press release...*cough* yea. ;D

What is the condition of the spines of the books?

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
What is the condition of the spines of the books?

ranemaka13 said:
They're in great condition. I'll look over them again, but to the best of my knowledge there's not a thing wrong with them. They haven't been used very much, so they're in the condition that Sasuga sent me.

Do I have any bids?

Top Bottom