Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Mejumi Nomiko said:
Wait you mean N'sync like the band?

If so, then I agree with you, this is without a doubt the most disturbing story I've ever heard, not to mention they've broken up and it wouldn't make sense to put them in there anyway would it?

LOL!!!... like I said, I just heard it... it's probably one of those things that people make up or something :-\. They said that he's daughter (if he has one and what age) was a fan... but again it's just something that I would like for someone to take the pain away and tell me that it's bullshit ;D

Muad'Dib said:
True, but the explanation replaced a spiritual journey with a blood test.
Not really, no. The midichlorians aren't the Force.
In my opinion, it's bit like saying that when modern science explained the mechanisms of the inner ear, it also said that music was never an art, but mere sound waves...

Nomad said:
I heard that George Lucas was going to give N'Synk a role as jedi's in episode 2 during the 1st clone war...
I'd have to check (and I'm pretty sure I have better things to do), but I think they _were_ indeed Jedi extras for the battle of Geonosis. I don't think you ever actually see them in the final cut though...
This is without a doubt the most disturbing story I haved heard...
Why? I don't know anything about the other extras, but I'd bet I'd dislike some of them in real life. 'Doesn't really matter though, right?

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Olivier Hague said:
Why? I don't know anything about the other extras, but I'd bet I'd dislike some of them in real life. 'Doesn't really matter though, right?

indeed  ;)

as for the midichlorians, its not spiritual... there more of a "super" mithocondrias...that is all

E

ELEKTROFUNK

One thing I didnt like about the new star wars trilogy was how Anakin's mom explained his birth lol. I thought to myself What is this George Lucas Interpretation of an intergalactic bible?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
oh... I kinda liked it... "The force runs strong in your family"... NO KIDDING... Gramps was the force itself...

Still, maybe if she'd been raped by some insane dark jedi I would've liked it better.... But I guess Lucas's audience isn't berserk fans...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
ELEKTROFUNK said:
One thing I didnt like about the new star wars trilogy was how Anakin's mom explained his birth lol. I thought to myself What is this George Lucas Interpretation of an intergalactic bible?

heh...what about the cheesy lines..such as: "are you an Angel?"

This new trilogy, just has to much going on... It kinda feels saturated sometimes. They should haved kept Darth Maul at least until episode 2... too many characters with tiny roles just don't cut it for me.

But even if people like it or not...we got to see another Star Wars film... for my generation and the ones before mine...this was only a myth. Ill just hope this ine lives up to it's little expectations :-\

The Dragon Reborn said:
or raped by Yoda. that would have been a good scene. Little two foot fucker raping a girl using his powers.  STAY STILL BITCH! :-X

FUCK YOUR PUSS I WILL... HMMMM!!!! ;)

nir085

Horse and Armor
For those who haven't heard about it/seen it yet on TV (it has been shown on TV, right?), the Episode III teaser is available now on AOL and on hyperspace. It's also supposed to be shown before "The Incredibles" (though I doubt many here will see the trailer through that).

Those who can't access the trailer yet for whatever reason can click here for a frame-by-frame spoiler list.

For those who don't mind spoilers here's the scene script:
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/revenge_of_the_sith/plot_script.html

This is gonna be a kick ass movie.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
dwarfkicker said:
This is gonna be a kick ass movie.

I doubt that, dwarfkicker, I bet it looks cool on paper, I read the scriptment of the last turkey..er... movie and it looked like it woul be cool too. But Lucas is so God damn out of it I simply don't think it's possible he'll wrap this nightmare up with any kind of silverlining or saving grace. I myself am looking on the bright side though; after his death, when perhaps, we'll get a set of the real Star Wars trilogy before he fucked it in the ass with a 50ft computer generated dong. Unless of course he makes the final condition of will that they never ever sell that "unfinished" edition again. God it would so like that asshole.

Yeah, Attack of the Clones looked promising but turned out to be a major disappointment. I enjoyed The Phantom Menace but that was mainly because it was new Star Wars at the time. I'm hopeful for this one. And what were they thinking with the rehashes, Han Solo not shooting first? Talk about a loss of bad ass points for Han. We can all thank Lucas for that. I don't mind a few additions here and there, but to totally redo a scene is just wrong. I too would like to see the original trilogy released on DVD in it's unedited form.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Saw the trailer, it featured Palpitine's original 1977 Vader action figure in it's original blister back, he's going to use the profits from it's sale to crush the Jedi.

Darth Vader is made of plastic and is too well lit for it. =)

Walter: "dancing wookies"

Walter said:
I'm going to see the Vader transformation. How does angsty teen become badass extraordinaire?

Im such a huge fan of IV V and VI. I've never really cared for the prequels but I want to see the Vader transformation. What sucked is they killed Darth Maul too early. He was one bad ass fuckin villan.

I shit myself during the trailer. Vader is a monster.

Boba Fett goes blind eventually. Temporarily. Not in III though. So this has no relation to the topic. Just something interesting.

nir085

Horse and Armor
I just assumed dwarfkicker was joking (or...something) when he stated that the Episode III script was available at this time...

Though I did find that fanfic to be a somewhat enjoyable read (e.g. "Darth Plagueis" :D).

Anyways, the teaser looks as great as I thought it would be. If anyone wants to see bits and pieces of confirmed plot, then check this page out.

Olivier Hague said:
Supershadow is a moronic mythomaniac. Don't waste your time with him or his site.
Agreed. I am sorry to anyone who read such bullshit. Thank you Olivier for catching that, it saved many people false belief.

here a link to the teaser...

http://people.ucsc.edu/~rwharris/

have you guys seen the cartoon network clone wars... it was great... the last droid that fought the jedis was amazing... is that general greivous? i cant remember... i really hope that droid is in the movie

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Psymont 2.0 said:
here a link to the teaser...

http://people.ucsc.edu/~rwharris/

have you guys seen the cartoon network clone wars... it was great... the last droid that fought the jedis was amazing... is that general greivous? i cant remember... i really hope that droid is in the movie
it is...actually, look at the begining of this thread...
and thanks for the link! 8)

Turns out that scene script I posted might actually be true. Go here for some spoiler pics:

http://mirrordot.org/stories/83f6d7a9b85eb9f1692c413e6525c9e9/index.html

IF Lucas is going to make movies that occur after episode 6, I hope that he doesnt drive over the books storyline(Yuuzhan Vong etc) because if he does, I will hate him forever.

He's not going beyond episode 6. He is however considering a tv series with Mark Hamil reprising his role as Luke Skywalker for a few episodes here and there.

Top Bottom