Shootin' The Breeze: TRU C0L0RZ (omfg! LoLzorz!)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Today, I realized among the plethora of awesome features in SK.Net's new, upgraded BBS, I could give individual boards their very own theme and layout. Now, you Breezer's get to navigate your favorite board in a layout that's just as confusing as its content! Only oldschool SK.Net members will recognize the return of the speech bubbles. RESSURECTION!

Breezers may list complaints here if they feel the urge.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:
Today, I realized among the plethora of awesome features in SK.Net's new, upgraded BBS, I could give individual boards their very own theme and layout. Now, you Breezer's get to navigate your favorite board in a layout that's just as confusing as its content! Only oldschool SK.Net members will recognize the return of the speech bubbles. RESSURECTION!

Breezers may list complaints here if they feel the urge.

It's my look and layout preference anyway! It's got style and personality. ;D

I dont know, but I like the layout I have except for all the damn "RED X's" in the reply and new topic post section just above the smileys. There are about 20 red X's >:(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Dragon Reborn said:
I dont know, but I like the layout I have except for all the damn "RED X's" in the reply and new topic post section just above the smileys. There are about 20 red X's >:(
Uhh... could you be a little more helpful and tell us this mystery Theme you happen to be running?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
actualy, I think this whole "red X" theme for shootin' teh breeze would be quite appropriote... that... and lotsa  ::)  :-X  :-\  :'( smilys...

I scrolled to fast and almost had a seizure :eek:.

Haha its funny. I don't like it. But I guess we deserve it ;D. I don't mind really as long as the background isn't red. :p

Franz

It's a dolphin.
DemonX said:
I think Shootin in the Breeze should have a big piece of poop in the background  :).

Well, last time I tried that... *looks @ Griffith No More* :-\

nir085

Horse and Armor
Hehe, the new Shootin' the Breeze layout fits the forum perfectly. Initially it was a tad bit annoying, but it, obviously, gave it more of a comic book feel, being the first thing to result in the incessant fighting (portion) being entertaining. Almost.

As a person who spends a decent amount of time here I'm grateful this has been made better for us, not just shootin the breeze but all around improvements are commendable indeed.
Thanks for making the experience better, Walter.

-Clark Kent of the forum.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Strange if I go into "Shootin the breeze" when I'm not logged in I see this new blue format with the speech bubbles, but if I log in and go in I see the old format?

Is this the same for everyone or is my computer ruined?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Strange if I go into "Shootin the breeze" when I'm not logged in I see this new blue format with the speech bubbles, but if I log in and go in I see the old format?

Is this the same for everyone or is my computer ruined?

Same thing here. I didn't even realize anything had changed until I logged out. And the speech bubbles have disappeared once again now that I've logged back in.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The Dragon Reborn said:
Walter, Its the default Simple machines theme.  the one with the avatar at the top right below SKULLKNIGHT.NET
Oh well who uses that old thing? 8)

Top Bottom