Try this shit at a SlipKnot Concert! LOL

After you pulled that the ass kicking that would follow would be unbelievable. Get ready to run your ass off. I can just picture the scenario.

Stop being such a negative fuck, renegade. Slipknot has some good songs.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Slip knot is ok i guess. But doing that in front of a concert will just get you jumped heh.

Hehe i liked the one at the train concert though hehe.

thers a guy with a megaphone at various concerts yelling out "you have bad taste in music". The Dragon Reborn was saying to imagine what would happen if youtried that at a slipknot concert, mr blind wanker

I agree slipknot aint that great, but alot of my friends who are slipknot fans are hardcore wackos. I could imagine someone with a bull horn tellin them their band sucks..........woot!

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
But what if that person who told them their band sucks, was dual-weilding a halberd and a great axe, then what would the hardcore wackos do!?

w00t indeed.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
they'd probably tackle and beat the shit out of them cause both weapons need to be used 2-handed to be used effectively...

Hater - "Your band sucks!"

Angry Mob - "What the Fuck!?"

Angry mob moves on Hater.

Hater - "Stay back! I've got a halberd and a great axe!"

Angry mob - "Fuck him up!"

Hater gets swarmed and receives the beating of his life while Slipknot performs "Fuck this World" in the background.

Azn He-Man666

Fine fine I knew dungeons and dragons boy was going to be a jerk  :'(

What about a flame thrower?

P.S. Fuck that what about a flame breathing mask and dual weilding a battle axe in his off-hand and a desert eagle(cliche bad ass guns are cool!) in his other?

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Mejumi Nomiko said:
What about a flame thrower?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

and D&D doesn't really have anything to do with it other then knowing what those weapons are... ::)

Azn He-Man666

Majin Tenshi said:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1107178&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

and D&D doesn't really have anything to do with it other then knowing what those weapons are...   ::)
Yes, but I knew it would be you, and what else really uses the term "Greataxe" anymore besides D&D?

p.s. oh and that link, was extremley awesome, not something I'll try anytime soon mind you...

but something to think about

Azn He-Man666

The Dragon Reborn said:
One guy weilding an axe wont stop a mob. Now one guy holding a automatic might give the mob second thoughts.
Thats why I gave him a flame breathing mask and a desert eagle, granted an uzi would've served the purpose better, but y'know...

Whoa whoa fellas.... Slipknot is my favorite band. The music channels my anger into something a bit more fun that smashing my head into walls or cutting my arms open. It makes me drive fast! ;D

Besides, the new album kicks ass.

Azn He-Man666

Jeice the Damned said:
Whoa whoa fellas.... Slipknot is my favorite band.  The music channels my anger into something a bit more fun that smashing my head into walls or cutting my arms open.  It makes me drive fast!   ;D

Besides, the new album kicks ass.
We never insulted them, I was just sharing my methods of crowd control with the boys.

kimchan said:
I have to agree here.
You're a woman, of course you would. Most girls that like SlipKnot are slutty whores that end up getting drunk and banged all over and don't rememer the next morning. You have common sense on the other hand. I like SlipKnot somewhat, just not enough to pay to listen to them bark out lyrics that I can't understand half the time.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Jon Schaffer said:
You're a woman, of course you would. Most girls that like SlipKnot are slutty whores that end up getting drunk and banged all over and don't rememer the next morning. You have common sense on the other hand. I like SlipKnot somewhat, just not enough to pay to listen to them bark out lyrics that I can't understand half the time.

I used to like a few of Slipknot's songs, but I pretty much outgrew them.

And just to cover my bases, I was never like what Jon described.  8)

Ah, dark secrets...  ;D

Top Bottom