Zodd's Size?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Well, I reread the whole berserk manga, just for the hell of it, and I seemed to notice somthing about zodd's size in his apostle form. When Guts first encounters him, zodd transforms and is maybe 3 to 4 times bigger then guts. Then when Zodd kills wyld later in the manga, he is double the size is wyld, who is pritty fucking big! (bigger then 3 to 4 times the size of guts). Later, when Zodd picks griffith up after his rebirth, Zodds head seems to be half the size of griffith, (in other words he seems to have shunk) and after that, on the hill of the swords, while fighting guts he turns into his form again, and he seems to be smaller then before.

His size just doesnt add up... am I misinterpriting somthing?

Demented Swordsman

so I pranked him.. to death with a tire iron!
I'd imagine he has at the very least, three forms.

One- somewhat human

Two- Apostle demon

Three- Apostle demon.. with WINGS :eek:

I've noticed a slight increase in size(from form two) every time he's in his third form.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
heres a thaught... his apostle form is something like 20 stories tall...
however, to transform into the minotaur state, he only needs to grow to 10 ft...
maybe he can stop the growth at any stage

Inside, Zodd can only grow so big without smashing out the ceiling...
in order to rip wyld up, he had to grow pretty big, so he DID
for just carrying griffith around, he only needs to be so big
maybe he was still just trying to gauge Guts growth, so he was takeing his time on the warmup (afterall, if he wanted a slaughter, he'd have transformed first off)

Yeah, it's hard to tell if he grows bigger or not when he first grows wings after meeting Guts and Griffith for the first time (weird angle and such), but I think it's safe to assume he can....and if he couldn't then he can now.

I second that.
Sometimes, when I take a look at old volumes I'm under the Impression that even the Dragonslayer changes it's size.

akikaze said:
I second that.
Sometimes, when I take a look at old volumes I'm under the Impression that even the Dragonslayer changes it's size.
im pretty sure it does. i doubt muira would have taken the time to ensure that the sword was the same size in each frame

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Smith said:
And you left out the part in vol 13 when SK vs Zodd

Yea I know, but you cant really compare zodds size to somthing. All we know is that he towers over SK. (at least thats all I saw). In the other pictures, Zodd can be compared to how big guts is (when he was holding his sword in the begining when they first met; on the hill of the swords) and how big he is compared to griffith (griffs rebirth)

SlimJ87D

Apollo
24 Inches, thats like doubles the size of my tarantula, she could probably take him on. But I noticed this too, playing the Dreamcast game, and seeing him Kill that one dude with his horns.

Top Bottom