Guts and Femto

R

Raftrider

Kick ass! Man, I hope Femto isn't Gatz's (Guts, whatever) wet dream!

Jon Schaffer said:
I've yet to see one. Damn, I thought it was original. Oh well, haha. ;D
here is one
98304698.jpg

redria said:
here is one
http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/Lucky-7/98304698.jpg
Jesus christ thats good. Its going to be hard to beat it but I think I can do it. Thanks for posting that because now I noticed I need to add signitures so no little scarfaces steal it. I'll post it in a second because I just got it done.

EDIT: Could have done slightly better but I wanted to present it quickly  :).
done-gif.jpg

EDIT2: Fixed Femto and resized.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Jon Schaffer said:
Jesus christ thats good. Its going to be hard to beat it but I think I can do it. Thanks for posting that because now I noticed I need to add signitures so no little scarfaces steal it. I'll post it in a second because I just got it done.

EDIT: Could have done slightly better but I wanted to present it quickly  :).
done-gif.gif

EDIT2: Fixed Femto and resized.

Holy shit, you fixed the link and kicked the other pictures ass!

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
The muted color scheme makes it look alot better then the other one. Especially the color of the grass. Awesome job.

I would have preferred Guts' skin tone to be lighter, as if he were on the brink of death. Excellent job with the lighting on Femto and the grass. Could do without the little lens flare though.

Denial said:
I would have preferred Guts' skin tone to be lighter, as if he were on the brink of death.
It's at night and I did have Guts skin fairly bright so I added a layer of night colors on him.
Denial said:
Could do without the little lens flare though.
I used no lens flare.

Well, the glint that you drew in at the top of his helmet then.

I always think of Femto as being covered in this rubbery material, which, as most of your shading implies, has a "glossy" diffuse specular property to it, but little to no reflectiveness. An effect like that would have to be caused by reflectivity and looks out of place to me.

Top Bottom