I got a few rare ART OF WAR Berserk statues to sell... anyone interested?

Hello fellow Berserk fans!  Over the past 3-4 years, I've been collecting the ART-OF-WAR completed model statues for Berserk, and through all the ebay wars, yahoo auction japan fees, hundreds of emails, thousands of dollars... I'm pretty much finally done... (well at least up to date =P).

This past month has been a notable one for me, as I recently got lucky and was able to stumble upon several of the really rare statues I've been trying to find for ages.  However, as you can imagine, buying these particular statues all in one month's time, took a HEAVY toll on my budget... so basically, it's time I sell some I don't need =P.

=====IMPORTANT NOTE=====
Please take note though, the main reason why I'm selling the statues listed below is because I recently purchased a limited/variant edition of the same statue from japan or somewhere else.  However, many of those statues have not shipped and arrived at my home yet (I should have all of them within the next 2-3 weeks) so I won't actaully charge/ship these statues out to you guys until I actually receive my new ones in hand (in case something horrible happens and I don't ever get the ones I'm waiting for).  But, I'm posting these statues up a little early because I don't know how long it will be before I get buyers for all of them, and if no one buys them here on skullknight, I will most likely post these up on ebay (which will take time for the auction to end).

So, think of it as a "pre-order" and PLEASE, if we make a deal, even though I won't make you pay until I'm about to ship the statues out, PLEASE don't just make a deal without strong intentions to pay.  That will just waste my time as well as someone else who might have wanted that statue.
========================

Okay, now on to the statues...

=========
The most rare and prized statue I'll be selling is the Griffith Millenium Falcon - Horse Riding EXCLUSIVE edition.  It's the one that has the gorgeous blue metallic tint, and that also comes with the extra character Rakshas.  This one was limited to 300 in production... which is SUPER RARE.

I'm also selling a Griffith Millenium Falcon - Horse Riding EXCLUSIVE edition statue WITHOUT the Rakshas character at a reduced price, for those that want the horse statue but don't care too much for Rakshas and would rather save some $$$.

Both statues have an individual ###, have never been displayed, and come in a beautiful metal-edged box.

GriffithMFHorse.jpg

GriffithMFHorseOpen.jpg

=========
I'm also selling the original Japanese release of the Black Swordsman.  Again, the statue has an individual ####, has never been displayed, and comes in a metal-edged box.  Since this statue was the first statue ART-OF-WAR made for Berserk (and still one of the BEST ones), it's getting harder to find everyday.  Don't lose your chance. =)

BlackSwordsmanBox.jpg

(the picture below is a pic of an OLDER one I used to own, but sold a year ago... just using for reference)
case2close.jpg

=========
Another statue I'm selling is the Guts Millenium Falcon - Attack Form statue.  This statue is DAMN cool, and is one of the few ART-OF-WAR statues that actually have an action pose (Guts swinging his sword).  I've displayed this statue for about 2 weeks in a glass cabinet that protects from dust.  I wanted to see how it'll look next to other Berserk statues (looking at the scale, etc etc.)  The statue is in completely MINT condition and of course, is individually #### and comes in a metal edged box.

GatsSwing1.jpg

GatsSwing2.jpg

GatsSwing3.jpg

=========
Lastly, I have the Guts - Hawk Soldier, and the Griffith - Hawk Soldier statues for sale as well.  Both have been displayed in the glass cabinet for about a year, but like I said, it's a dust free cabinet, and I get no sunlight in my room =P (trust me... I'm super pale!)  Both statues are the American release in perfect MINT condition.

Hawks1a.jpg

Hawks2a.jpg

=========
And as a side item, I'm also selling a rare behelit pendant that was NEVER sold in stores OR on the ART-OF-WAR website.  It was strictly a promotional item at anime conventions and for the release of the Berserk Dreamcast video game 3 years back.

behelit1.jpg

behelit2.jpg

behelit3.jpg

=========
So, that's it for now.  I'll probably have more to sell in the future but if you are interested in any of the statues above, please personal-message me which ones you are interested in and I will give you my asking price.  Some statues I'm flexible on, but others I'm not.  You can also instant message me.  I'm usually on at night (Pacific Time, USA time).  My screen name is: DirectDK .

By the way, I live in Northern California, USA, and I will ship internationally.

I'll accept paypal or money orders.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.  Cheers!

Oh, I should mention that I have a 100%, 100+ positive feedback on ebay. My ebay ID is "monito-boy" if you would like to check. =)

cleric7 said:
How much for the glass case?  Also, do you have any pictures of the Griffith statues?

If you mean the glass case with everything inside of it, that I'm sorry is not for sale =P. But the case itself I bought at Ikea for around $170. Great buy! They have a few other colors too.

As for pictures of the Griffith on Horse, I don't want to open it all up and remove it completely to display it (I want to preserve it), but here are some pictures of it that I've found on the web and on the art-of-war website:

gf mf horse.jpg

b_25.jpg

PH1087871254.jpg

Hope that helps!

Another update:

The Griffith Millenium Falcon on Horseback - LIMITED edition, WITHOUT Rakshas has been sold.

However, the Griffith MF on Horseback - LIMITED edition WITH Rakshas is still AVAILABLE!

You know you want it! =P

Selling statues for only ONE more week...

Hey everyone,

Surprisingly, I still have several statues left.  I guess either most of the people here at skullknight already have them or just don't like statues, because I KNOW everyone here likes Berserk! =P

Well, as I said in the original post, I'm broke and I need the money, so I'm going to start putting the leftover statues on ebay in about a week or so.  Meaning, if you want to snag them here on skullknight, please do so.

In short, here are the statues left:

- Griffith Millenium Falcon, Horse Riding statue (EXCLUSIVE version with extra statue - Rakshas)
- Guts, The Black Swordsman (original japanese release)
- Guts, Attack Form (swinging sword)
- Guts, Hawk Soldier (red cape, domestic release)
- Griffith, Hawk Soldier (blue hair, domestic release)

In all honesty, those first 3 statues I listed are super rare, especially the Griffith MF Horse EXCLUSIVE version.

For prices or questions, PM me, or AIM me (DirectDK).  I can be flexible on some statues.  Maybe we can work something out.

Re: Selling statues for only ONE more week...

DirectDK said:
In short, here are the statues left:

- Griffith Millenium Falcon, Horse Riding statue (EXCLUSIVE version with extra statue - Rakshas)

Another update... the "Guts, Attack Form (swinging sword)" is no longer available for sale.

Re: Selling statues for only ONE more week...

DirectDK said:

Yet another update, the Guts - Hawk Soldier, and the Griffith - Hawk Soldier have been SOLD.

Thus, the only statues left are:

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I found on yahoo auction japan a bloody guts in attack form. It's at http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g25717114
But to bad they don't ship internationally.

Headless_Death said:
I found on yahoo auction japan a bloody guts in attack form.  It's at http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g25717114
But to bad they don't ship internationally.

Yeah, I've been eyeing that one myself =P. The last bloody attack form one went for about 36000 yen I think, and there's another one buy-it-now for 40000 yen. Seems to get more expensive everyday. =(

ZODDOII

BERSERK
;D SO NICE~~~~ :D :D :DWHY YOU WANT SELL? IF I GOT THESE~ I WILL NEVER SELL,NEVER~FOREVER~ TILL THE STAR FALL FORM THE SKY~~~HAHA ;D ;D :p

ZODDOII said:
;D  SO NICE~~~~ :D :D :DWHY YOU WANT SELL? IF I GOT THESE~ I WILL NEVER SELL,NEVER~FOREVER~  TILL THE STAR FALL FORM THE SKY~~~HAHA ;D ;D :p

Haha =).  I'm selling cuz either I have two of them, or cuz I have a limited variant. =P.  Believe me, I'm NEVER gonna sell my other Berserk statues.  Even if I'm starving and homeless, I'll hold on to them with my life!

By the way, the "Black Swordsman" statue has been sold.  So, the ONLY ONE left is:

***The Griffith Millenium Falcon Exclusive Horseriding Statue w/ Brown Rakshas****

If all goes like planned, I'll put it, as well as a few other things on ebay this Monday. 

Top Bottom