Dreamcast Emulators

Hi, I posted on year a few years back wondering about dreamcast emulators so i coudl paly Sword of Berserk, Gut's Rage. A few people called me cheap and told me to buy one, others just yelled at me cause I wanted a dreamcast emulator and said I didn't know code (which I don't.). i don't really care about that, cause this forum is really good for everythingelse, but I'm wondering again if there is now a way to play Sword of Berserk on my PC. I was board today and checking out ebay and realize that I can't even get that game on there (damn ship to usa only).

Any help would be good. Thanks.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Baron Dexter said:
Hi, I posted on year a few years back wondering about dreamcast emulators so i coudl paly Sword of Berserk, Gut's Rage. A few people called me cheap and told me to buy one, others just yelled at me cause I wanted a dreamcast emulator and said I didn't know code (which I don't.). i don't really care about that, cause this forum is really good for everythingelse, but I'm wondering again if there is now a way to play Sword of Berserk on my PC. I was board today and checking out ebay and realize that I can't even get that game on there (damn ship to usa only).

Any help would be good. Thanks.
Buy a Dreamcast or learn to code an emulator yourself.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
As far as I know, Dreamcast emulators are JUST starting to be able to play some commercial games. Chances are Sword of Berserk will have you wait another 2-3 years or so for your PC.

Check out www.ngemu.com, they rule. You can read up there.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
a friend of mine is selling he's Dreamcast with a shit load of games for 200.00, don't know if he has the Berserk game though...if it is of any interest I could check...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
the only good dreamcast emulators are the ones where you need the game itself to play.

Headless_Death said:
Stop by at
http://www.dcemulation.com/
The have Dreamcast emulators there.  Plus Snes emulotor for your DC. ;D
so do any of those actually work? i tried chankast and it always says "cannot read dc_bios.bin"

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
This can happen with games which have been released by the group "Echelon". They added an intro in front of the actual game, which causes the emulator to crash. If you want to play the game, get the original and make a proper dump of it.
Otherwise you may just have to pay the 30 bucks at your local software ect. for a real dreamcast. :)
I think that the hawks bitorent is Echelon.
Sorry I can't help more. :-\

Top Bottom